Call me crazy,

But I am pumped about the season. We got some exciting players in the draft, and a new coaching staff. Yeah I wish we got some different players, namely a QB, but ultimately I am a Bills fan. I am going to get behind whoever they start at whatever position they see fit. I will cheer them on with each play and just be happy they are still in Buffalo! Whatever the final stats, GO BILLS!!! BUFFALO BILLS!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how you feel. I have to say though, I have been seeing these highlight films on youtube on Trent Edwards, and Brian Brohm. It gets me even more excited. It also makes me wonder what would happen if these QB's on our roster would do if they had a consistent coaching staff and play book to study from.

But I am pumped about the season. We got some exciting players in the draft, and a new coaching staff. Yeah I wish we got some different players, namely a QB, but ultimately I am a Bills fan. I am going to get behind whoever they start at whatever position they see fit. I will cheer them on with each play and just be happy they are still in Buffalo! Whatever the final stats, GO BILLS!!! BUFFALO BILLS!!

I like the enthusiasm brother. Nice to see a positive post once in a while. :lol:

This!

ok you're crazy - but so am i because i agree with you 100%

You rock!!

No seriously....He's crazy. I'm a Bills fan through and through but I have no optimism at all this year. The only thing I'm interested in is if Trent can bounce back.

Then stay away from threads like this. Go to one of the negative Nelly threads. This is for true fans!! :lol:

Guest dog14787

I'm with you brother,

I can't wait to see Spiller score his first TD in a Bills uniform and as others have posted, I believe Shaun Nelson is going to have a breakout year. Easley also looks like the real deal if he can get up to NFL speed quickly,

I'm pumped!

GO BILLS!!!

Teams with competent coaching should win 9 games. Last years team would have won 9 games if Fewell was HC instead of Dickless.

PTR

Perry Fool went 3-4 in his 7 weeks as interim HC.

Are you seriously saying he would have gone 6-3 in the first 9 weeks of the season?

I know Jauron sucked, but Perry was no better.

You're crazy. :rolleyes: