Call me crazy,

You rock!!

Then stay away from threads like this. Go to one of the negative Nelly threads. This is for true fans!! :rolleyes:

So, only blindly optimistic fans (some might call them delusional) are "True Bills Fans" ?

This board would be pretty boring if every post was "oh boy, the Bills are great. They are the bestest team ever. I think they are going undefeated and anyone who says differently is not a True Fan".

Give me a break. I think the BIlls will win 4 or less games in 2010. I will still fervently follow them and I will be at every home game, unless Edwards is starting, in which case my friends will get free tickets because I cannot watch Trent play gutless football anymore.

Go Bills.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a break. I think the BIlls will win 4 or less games in 2010. I will still fervently follow them and I will be at every home game, unless Edwards is starting, in which case my friends will get free tickets because I cannot watch Trent play gutless football anymore.

Go Bills.

You may end up being mighty conflicted. What if Trent starts, is born-again with stones, becomes a field marshall and is winning? What's a Maddog to do?

So, only blindly optimistic fans (some might call them delusional) are "True Bills Fans" ?

This board would be pretty boring if every post was "oh boy, the Bills are great. They are the bestest team ever. I think they are going undefeated and anyone who says differently is not a True Fan".

Go Bills.

and even that would net us a franchise QB next draft.

whats wrong with a half FULL glass?

but im not so sure well manage to lose 12 games or more under chan. ive seen him coach with rhein-fire of the then wlaf, and he allways fielded a competitive team.

he was a coach who did what worked, not what he wants to. and unless losing is part of the overall plan, as in getting THEIR qb next draft, we WILL become a tough out.

and quite possibly a cinderella story :rolleyes:

You rock!!

Then stay away from threads like this. Go to one of the negative Nelly threads. This is for true fans!! <_<

Uh, excuse me.

True fan?

Is that like true American?

Find a cheerleading forum.

True fans cheer, critique and criticize when necessary.

:rolleyes::lol::lol::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Go Bills.

I said save it for the Negative Nancy threads. Why do you need to come into every thread and be a downer. Start your own thread about the year. Others have, go there.

Uh, excuse me.

True fan?

It isn't necessary in this thread. <_<

Go Bills.

Not sure how we can be worse than last year.

Thanks Guys!

Come on everyone, we complain and we moan, but ultimately we are on board!

It's not like we could run the team for real...

Hey hey hey.....Look I played two years of division II high school football. I am more than qualified to run this team!

Uh, excuse me.

True fan?

HEY! If You Dunt Lick cheering for the Bills, then you can just Geeeeeeeeeet out......We dun't lick your kind round here!

(sarcasm intended)

You may end up being mighty conflicted. What if Trent starts, is born-again with stones, becomes a field marshall and is winning? What's a Maddog to do?

Well, I would be thrilled if that happened, although I would be in a lot of pain from the monkeys flying out of my ass.

HEY! If You Dunt Lick cheering for the Bills, then you can just Geeeeeeeeeet out......We dun't lick your kind round here!

(sarcasm intended)

Sarcasm? Soooo you do lick their kind? :rolleyes:

Well, I would be thrilled if that happened, although I would be in a lot of pain from the monkeys flying out of my ass.

:sick:

Hey hey hey.....Look I played two years of division II high school football. I am more than qualified to run this team!

if you were right i would agree with you - but you are not right nor are you more qualified to run this team - in fact you are not even remotely qualified (based on what your stated experience shows) to run any professional team, in any league