Call me crazy,

It's all on.

The guys running this team are crazy. Crazy like a fox. If any team has the chance to shock, it's us. We are the laughing stock of the league. Our FA was laughed at, our draft was laughed at. Nix never flinched. The Raiders, Lions, Browns all made splashy moves, and are going to be figured to improve. That's great.

We will finish over .500 and stand an outside chance at making the post season. I mean this year. You can take that to the bank.

I just hope that the negative !@#$'s aren't too sad if we make the playoffs, and "mess" up our draft pick.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you guys are missing it, I dont give a rats $%^ what their record is! I will cheer for them because I am a fan, I dont have to like every play. I left Bflo 20 years ago and just seeing them on Directv makes me feel good. The Bills are as much a part of me as Pontillo's pizza in Batavia. I don't care what they do, I will be behind them! Thanks everyone!

No seriously....He's crazy. I'm a Bills fan through and through but I have no optimism at all this year. The only thing I'm interested in is if Trent can bounce back.

Trent is a failure. He will lead us into the slaughter.