A little help from my Bills Brethren (and Sisteren)...

I'll be at the Cincy game. I live in Columbus now so short drive, and I still have a bunch of college buddies in Cincy that are Bengals fans. Went there a few years back for the game when TKO picked off a pass and returned it for a TD and Peters blocked a punt in the endzone. It was a good time messing with those silly Bungles fans.

I am in Columbus as well...(Hilliard) Cant wait! Are there any Bills bars here in the area? I am fairly new here.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to BALTIMORE and get some great sightlines and great food! I already am in the weeds, lying in wait for the tickets. It is so easy to get to the stadium if you get a hotel room near the light rail lines from Hunt Valley to Glen Burnie- I just went to the Orioles game last night, and even on game days/nights it is not bad at all.

I am in Columbus as well...(Hilliard) Cant wait! Are there any Bills bars here in the area? I am fairly new here.

Welcome to Columbus! I live over on the east side. There is a Bills bar just a little north of you off 270. Take 270 north to Sawmill road and go north. About half a mile down there is a little shopping plaza on the right with a play it again sports and some other stuff. There is a bar in shopping plaza called Spoonz that is a Buffalo bar. It's where the Central Ohio Bills backers meet. Owner is from Buffalo and there's a bunch of Bills & Sabres stuff in the bar. No food, but plenty of Tv's, couple pool tables, etc. I have season tickets and the Sunday ticket at home so I don't usually watch the games there but have been to a few. Watched a handful of Sabres games there too. Always nice to have some fellow fans around in a "foreign" area.

Welcome to Columbus! I live over on the east side. There is a Bills bar just a little north of you off 270. Take 270 north to Sawmill road and go north. About half a mile down there is a little shopping plaza on the right with a play it again sports and some other stuff. There is a bar in shopping plaza called Spoonz that is a Buffalo bar. It's where the Central Ohio Bills backers meet. Owner is from Buffalo and there's a bunch of Bills & Sabres stuff in the bar. No food, but plenty of Tv's, couple pool tables, etc. I have season tickets and the Sunday ticket at home so I don't usually watch the games there but have been to a few. Watched a handful of Sabres games there too. Always nice to have some fellow fans around in a "foreign" area.

Will definitly check it out....can't wait!!!

Thanks again

Steve

I do one a year and try not to repeat.

Week 2 @ Packers

Week 3 @ Pats*

Week 7 @ Ravens

Week 8 @ Chiefs (Halloween)

Week 11 @ Bengals

Week 13 @ Vikings

Week 15 @ fish

Week 17 @ Jets

Been to games in Cinci, NY & Miami so they're out. The Halloween game is out - I do have kids. I've been to a game in Minnesota, but it was a Super Bowl. Mid-November in Minny ain't really floating my boat.

So it's down to one of the first 3. I'd love to do Green Bay, it's their home opener and tickets already look wicked expensive. I don't have much desire to go to New England until we start beating them again. So I'm leaning slightly to Baltimore, which will feature many of my good TBD friends.

thoughts?

I will be going to the Baltimore game....

So I'm leaning slightly to Baltimore, which will feature many of my good TBD friends.

thoughts?

The tailgate @ Sliders (right 'cross the street from Camden Yards), TBD's fourth, is already in the works. Feel free to show up if you'd like.

I don't know anyone in Baltimore but I'm told that there is a decent Bills following there. That's your game!

Try the crab cakes and pit beef.

Good advice.

Sure you do... SDS, R. Rich, G. Host are all close to Baltimore

That's just Beerball being funny.

Baltimore. You don't want to make R. Rich angry by picking somewhere else.

I'll be entirely too busy to be angry 'bout who shows or who doesn't. Our tailgates get 80-100 folks easy, and we'll be going for even more this time out.

Come to BALTIMORE and get some great sightlines and great food! I already am in the weeds, lying in wait for the tickets. It is so easy to get to the stadium if you get a hotel room near the light rail lines from Hunt Valley

Plus there's a Wegmans! What more could they want.

:rolleyes:

I do one a year and try not to repeat.

Week 2 @ Packers

Week 3 @ Pats*

Week 7 @ Ravens

Week 8 @ Chiefs (Halloween)

Week 11 @ Bengals

Week 13 @ Vikings

Week 15 @ fish

Week 17 @ Jets

Been to games in Cinci, NY & Miami so they're out. The Halloween game is out - I do have kids. I've been to a game in Minnesota, but it was a Super Bowl. Mid-November in Minny ain't really floating my boat.

So it's down to one of the first 3. I'd love to do Green Bay, it's their home opener and tickets already look wicked expensive. I don't have much desire to go to New England until we start beating them again. So I'm leaning slightly to Baltimore, which will feature many of my good TBD friends.

thoughts?

I am going to the Packers game... And you are right the tickets are out of this world, my girl freind is a Packers fan so it should be a good weekend, the home opener would be a great way to sneak a win in for the Bills!!

I have season tickets and the Sunday ticket at home so I don't usually watch the games there but have been to a few.

:)

I am glad i am not the only person who does this... Its hard to explain the passion of a bills fan to most...

I might be goin to KC cause one of my good friends is a chief fan. I would assume it it a great place to see a game. Good atmospere, good fans and hey we might win this one. If I had a choice I think I would go to greenbay for the same reason minus the Bills winning

Baltimore's the ticket -- that's the one I'm planning to attend.

Been to see the Bills play B'more twice. Ironically, this year is just like last time...on my b-day. Tix are easy to get. I drove from NYC to the stadium with no tix. Within 15 minutes I had 3 scalpers surrounding me, undercutting each other, for 4 seats on the 35 yard line, 15 rows from the field. $250 later....I was pleased.

I guess I will be the only one traveling to Cinci to see a Bills win!!!!!

Nope. Just made plans this week to go. Know some Bengals season ticket holders, and I always enjoy going to Newport across the river from Cincinnati. The Hofbrauhaus and the Beer Sellar are great places to have a few pops.

Bump.

Just secured a pair of tickets to the Bills/Packers on 9/19- two days before my birthday- Section 342. My wife knew someone whose neighbor has a pair of season tickets. Father-In-Law and I are going up Saturday and we intend on taking the 3pm Lambeau/Packer HOF Tour. I think we may try to eat at Curly's at the stadium Saturday evening.

If anyone is thinking of going to Green Bay I'd offer these links (as they were the ones I was using to consider buying tickets. Our tickets are face values so they are half the cost of these sites):

Packer Fan Tours

Green Bay Ticket Service

Title Town Tickets

Stub Hub

Hope this helps some of you.

Bump.

Just secured a pair of tickets to the Bills/Packers on 9/19- two days before my birthday- Section 342. My wife knew someone whose neighbor has a pair of season tickets. Father-In-Law and I are going up Saturday and we intend on taking the 3pm Lambeau/Packer HOF Tour. I think we may try to eat at Curly's at the stadium Saturday evening.

If anyone is thinking of going to Green Bay I'd offer these links (as they were the ones I was using to consider buying tickets. Our tickets are face values so they are half the cost of these sites):

Packer Fan Tours

Green Bay Ticket Service

Title Town Tickets

Stub Hub

Hope this helps some of you.

Dude that's great for you, and thanks for the links. Wish I knew some Packer season ticket holders who won't go to their home opener...

Dude that's great for you, and thanks for the links. Wish I knew some Packer season ticket holders who won't go to their home opener...

Our contact is a widower. We were low on her list of people getting first crack at the tickets. Maybe a widower felt sorry for a Bills fan???? :)

dude

green bay in september! pay the price. the others can be done in the next 20 years no problem. what are you saving it for? a loss to the Jets at Giant Stadium in New Jersey? Who gives a flyin fish?