Another Spiller Video

He was the Clemson offense in the ACC title game. We've got to keep him healthy- speed is such a big part of his game, 20 touches a game might be just right combined with Marshawn and Freddy. Anyone else notice how fugley those Clemson Unis are? Purple and orange? CJ will feel right at home in the Bills clown costumes

I watched about the first minute. Impressive. However it looked like Clemson had a good offensive line. Spiller was often through the line and into the defensive backfield untouched running through hole big enough to drive a truck through. His speed helped that, but still. Not being negative, just saying ...

I look forward to seeing him in 3 months.

I may not like the pick, but each one of these videos I watch sways me a little more. We'll probably ruin the guy's career, but dang (as Chandler and Buddy would say) this kid looks like his legs are gonna fall off every time he has the ball, he is running so fast and hard.

Is it me or does he seem to take minimal hits when stopped (tackled/pushed out of bounds). I like the way he fell when he was brought down, very smooth. Considering his size, if I am correct, that would be a good thing.

From what I saw in the video, Spiller looks like he was able to stay healthy for so long because of the WAY he took hits. He was shifty enough to deflect the majority of the blows on him so that they wouldn't do too much damage. Probably also helped him fumble less :rolleyes:

Keep in mind many of those highlights happened when he had a bad toe as well. If he is 100% he won't be caught from behind. Been a long time since we have had a RB with speed like that. Hopefully they can just find a way to get him the ball in space on a regular basis. LBs won't have a chance.