C.J. had a good time Friday

goynahan

Lightning28: I love my visit to Buffalo and I can't wait to get bak and start training, the fans are awesome i can already tell that by the hockey game.

C.J.'s Twitter

Not that I am a huge fan of twitter, but he does mention going to Church, hanging at his granfathers house for family dinner, shooting horeshoes with family and he likes the fans of Buffalo based on what he saw at the Sabres game (thank goodness they won when he was there).

Lightning28: I love my visit to Buffalo and I can't wait to get bak and start training, the fans are awesome i can already tell that by the hockey game.

C.J.'s Twitter

That's great, I'm glad to see that they rolled out the red carpet for him. A Sabres playoff game in a box is a little nicer than a trip to Dave-n-Busters. I think that this kid is going to be electrifying the fan base as early as this preseason.

I agree that it's awesome that he was at the Sabres playoff game. I was reading an article about the 3rd overall pick, Gerald McCoy, and Tampa had erected a billboard welcoming him to the Bucs. He was then photographed at the Oklahoma City Thunder playoff game against the Lakers in OKC.

:wallbash: Spiller is going to be a good one for us.

Suddenly Trent's cowardly check downs might be our strongest weapons.

No kidding. Hell it works for Brady with Welker, maybe it can work for the Bills with Spiller?

This kid is grounded and won't be looking for the exciting strip clubs and exclusive clubs that cater to the huge egos of some of the guys the Bills have had before. (cough, sWillis) Spiller is the only guy I'd buy a jersey of without his playing one down for Buffalo yet.

This kid is grounded and won't be looking for the exciting strip clubs and exclusive clubs that cater to the huge egos of some of the guys the Bills have had before. (cough, sWillis) Spiller is the only guy I'd buy a jersey of without his playing one down for Buffalo yet.

I'm thinking Wang.