Trade Lynch for Jamarcus Russell

major

I would certainly do Brady Quinn before Jamarcus Russel but I dont think either one are what Chan is looking for......

I get the feeling that we are looking for a smart spread QB with a quick release who has a little bit of mobility and enough arm for the winds of our stadium.......def rules Russel out and probably Brady Quinn.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, both Lynch and Russell have underperformed for their teams. With Buffalo selecting Spiller and the Raiders trading for Campbell, would you be in favor of trading Lynch for Russell?

Are you nuts?? The guy can't read a Dr. Seuss book let alone an NFL defense, please

Is Jamarcus any worse than the three we currently have on our roster at QB? Ideally, I wish we could get Brady Quinn in here. Right now, I think Fitzpatrick is the starter next season - he is the best of our three. All three of our guys need major work, just like Jamarcus does. If you don't want to trade Lynch, I can understand why. However, if Jamarcus is cut by the Raiders, would you sign him? I say YES.

Is this thread supposed to be a "worst idea ever" competition?

Seriously, Jamarcus Russell?? If there is a worse player in the entire league, I haven't seen him.

exactly. for a pick, ok. but for the runnaway leader in the all-time-bust race?

:unsure:

Unfortunately, both Lynch and Russell have underperformed for their teams. With Buffalo selecting Spiller and the Raiders trading for Campbell, would you be in favor of trading Lynch for Russell?

Have IQ's suddenly dropped since the draft?

The reason JR is a complete failure is his complete lack of effort, he doesn't put forth any effort into his craft. Basically once he got the 45 million signing bonus he was another Mike Williams and had zero desire to be a great player.

The last thing the Bills need is someone like him on the team

Is Jamarcus any worse than the three we currently have on our roster at QB? Ideally, I wish we could get Brady Quinn in here. Right now, I think Fitzpatrick is the starter next season - he is the best of our three. All three of our guys need major work, just like Jamarcus does. If you don't want to trade Lynch, I can understand why. However, if Jamarcus is cut by the Raiders, would you sign him? I say YES.

I don't think he could make the cut here either with his work ethic issues, especially the understanding I get when listening to the way Nix and Gailey talk about players. He's better off signing with the "Waffle House". Atleast he puts in work there.

I don't think he could make the cut here either with his work ethic issues, especially the understanding I get when listening to the way Nix and Gailey talk about players. He's better off signing with the "Waffle House". Atleast he puts in work there.

Bang on analysis. At least we know that we have three guys who will work to get better. Let Fatso take his $45 million and sit on his couch. He is so bad that there has been talk of the Raiders telling him to take a $7 million paycut or they will release him. The sad thing is that he'll have to accept because no team in the NFL (CFL maybe, but they might pay him $75,000) would pick him up.

NO WAY!!!!!!! He is a schlep half-ass cancer!!!!!!

Apparently God gave your sense to someone else. You haven't reproduced yet have you?

Ive read a lot of stupid things on the board this weekend but this is the dumbest

And by a wide margin I would say.

JaMarcus may go down as a close second to Ryan Leaf as the worst number 1 pick in NFL history. With his size maybe we could turn him into a left Tackle like we did Jason "two ton" Peters.

Leaf was a #2 and performed no worse than Russell. Russell will be the bigger bust, even if the 'gurus' don't put him at the top of the list.