Running the table should be tough.

ICE

Miami is a W if we are not too cocky.

cleveland putting up 50+ points? CRAZY! I say they shot their wads yesterday. Win at home

Cinci on the road. I don't like it. They are starting to play well AND are the only ones in quite some time to give Pitt all it can handle. Don't know about this game.

@ San Fran? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAHA! Ok ok, don't underestimate SF...snicker.....

and lastly Pitt. sorry folks, the only way Cowher power sits his starters, and his jaw, is if NE drops 2 by then. Not gonna happen. They will be playing for HOA throughout the playoffs.

4-1 at best, 3-2 with losses to Cinci on the road and Pitt at home being more realistic.

8-8 on the season is my best guess.

The ever-optimistic ICE...How do you call yourself a Bills fan?  You're never happy when they win, you just wait until they lose so that you can spread your doom and gloom.  Hell, even if they win it's doom and gloom.  Do you work for WGR or something???  :blink:

138345[/snapback]

did you read the post? Where is doom and gloom? Since when does reality and 'doom and gloom' meet?

I say 3-2 or 4-1 over the next 5. Cinci bothers me on the road. They are starting to play decent football. Pitt even at home is a damn tough game.

boy you guys take things WAY out of context.

The ever-optimistic ICE...How do you call yourself a Bills fan?  You're never happy when they win, you just wait until they lose so that you can spread your doom and gloom.  Hell, even if they win it's doom and gloom.  Do you work for WGR or something???  :blink:

138345[/snapback]

Dispute it, then. There's nothing illogical in that post at all, contrary to his normal drivel.

Cincy is playing well enough to beat us - just as they did last year in Buffalo. Pittsburgh isn't going to be a cakewalk regardless, they're simply a well coached team with alot of players who play hard every week.

We're lucky Cleveland is at home because they're a much better team at the Pound.

Cincy's D isn't that good against the run and I like the Bills D against Palmer in a December pressure game.

Buffalos' run defense will be key in each of these games. If it holds up, Feeley, Stouffer, Palmer, Rattay, and Roethlisberger will have to beat the Bills. I like those odds.

Bills match up well against 4 of the 5 remaining teams they play. And if they win their next 4, I like the matchup against Pittsburgh at home.

It was mostly the whole days accumulation of ICE posts I was referring to. It's always "We won, but here's all the negatives" or "Here's where we'll lose next" or "JP needs to play". It's like having a rain cloud over your head constantly, especially after a huge win the day before. I really seems as though ICE thrives on us losing and I hate that kind of attitude when our team is coming together better than it has in a long time. Just giving him the atteention he craves is all...

Buffalos' run defense will be key in each of these games.  If it holds up, Feeley, Stouffer, Palmer, Rattay, and Roethlisberger will have to beat the Bills.  I like those odds.

138363[/snapback]

Wrong QB for the Browns, the guy playing in Cleveland is Kelly Holcomb. Stouffer played with the Seahawks in the late 80s/early 90s.

Sounds about right. Very outside shot at finishing 10-6, we'll stumble somewhere, obviously Pittsburgh is the toughest game. All others are winnable, but then again we can lose any of those too. 8-8 is very realistic.

Miami is a W if we are not too cocky.

cleveland putting up 50+ points? CRAZY!  I say they shot their wads yesterday. Win at home

Cinci on the road.  I don't like it. They are starting to play well AND are the only ones in quite some time to give Pitt all it can handle. Don't know about this game.

@ San Fran? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAHA!  Ok ok, don't underestimate SF...snicker.....

and lastly Pitt.  sorry folks, the only way Cowher power sits his starters, and his jaw, is if NE drops 2 by then. Not gonna happen. They will be playing for HOA throughout the playoffs.

4-1 at best, 3-2 with losses to Cinci on the road and Pitt at home being more realistic.

8-8 on the season is my best guess.

138335[/snapback]

Thanks ICE. Most of us thought it would be easy. Looks like you will be "right" yet again!

Care to tell us if we will beat the phins with Bledsoe on sunday, or are you too scared to go out on such a giant limb? :doh::w00t:

Nobody thought Boston would come from 0-3 down to beat the Yankees and then win the World Series. Why in the heck can't the Bills win 7 straight and make the playoffs? They have won two so far. They win Sunday in Miami and that's 3. They take it one game at a time, forget what everyone else is doing and there is no reason in the world why it can't be done. Nobody knows what is going to happen this Sunday or the next 4 after that. Predictions are 100% worthless. All this negative garbage is just that. Garbage.

Not quite. 

ICE originally predicted 11-5 for the season.  :doh:

And some of you call him negative? :lol:

138422[/snapback]

Sure. When any of his predictions go down the tubes, as is usually the case, he merely takes an opposite view and claims to have been "right."

As for now, he is predicting that it "wont be easy" for the Bills to run the table. Brave stance, no? :w00t:

Think about it though...I know we are all wanting to see a clean sweep for the rest of the year, but would any one of us be truly upset at finishing off at 8-8 or 9-7 after the way the year started? Teams that finish strong usually go on to have very good seasons the following year...if we manage either of those two records (or...dare I say it...10-6) we could be primed to really make some noise in 2005. It'll help bring in the free agents too if we finish strong.