Running the table should be tough.

ICE

Guest David Gest

and lastly Pitt.  sorry folks, the only way Cowher power sits his starters, and his jaw, is if NE drops 2 by then. Not gonna happen. They will be playing for HOA throughout the playoffs.

If Pittsburgh wins out, the Pats would only have to drop one for the Steelers to have clinched. The games are on at the same time on Jan. 2, but keep an eye out for a potential network switch (esp. on the Pitt/Buff game).

I for one think that the Miami game should not be overlooked. A division road favorite revenge game after a cross-country road game - very bad spot for the Bills. That defense also has plenty of experience against Drew.

Nobody thought Boston would come from 0-3 down to beat the Yankees and then win the World Series. Why in the heck can't the Bills win 7 straight and make the playoffs? They have won two so far. They win Sunday in Miami and that's 3. They take it one game at a time, forget what everyone else is doing and there is no reason in the world why it can't be done. Nobody knows what is going to happen this Sunday or the next 4 after that. Predictions are 100% worthless. All this negative garbage is just that. Garbage.

138424[/snapback]

Garbage? Did someone say Garbage?

When's the next time for Plates? B)

The ever-optimistic ICE...How do you call yourself a Bills fan?  You're never happy when they win, you just wait until they lose so that you can spread your doom and gloom.  Hell, even if they win it's doom and gloom.  Do you work for WGR or something???  :doh:

138345[/snapback]

WGR after the Rams game spent a half an hour taking seriously Martz charges of Bills dirty play. It was about the only thing they focused on post game. Once they get on any sort of anti-Bills bs kick they are incapable of focusing on anything else. I listened for all I could take and then changed stations.