propose a nickname for Wang,Wood, Levitre et al

Odd that my old screen name popped up here. The 3.5 thing has to do with the concept of expected value. The expected value of a random event is equal to the summed total of each possibility, multiplied by the percentage chance of that possibility occurring. For example, if I hand you a ticket that has a 50% chance of being worth nothing, and a 50% chance of being worth $100, the expected value is (50% * $0) + (50% * 100) = $50.00.

Edit: I looked over this thread, and I see this post fits right in! ;)

You are still a !@#$ing idiot. :lol:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are still a !@#$ing idiot. ;)

I strongly respect your moxie. After it became clear you had no idea what you were talking about in the debate about the regression effect--or even, it would seem, the far simpler concept of expected value--any normal person would have backed off. You have taken a different tack. I can't give you credit for much in the way of brains; but for sheer audacity, you are second to none.

How about we propose a nickname for posters who find this topic amusing? My suggestion: "Morons"

Actually bright boy, you don't become too intelligent or mature to find dick jokes funny. You can however become too much of an uptight douche who tries to spin your lack of a sense of humor into a positive by ridiculing anyone who has one. I bet you have a lot of friends.

How about we propose a nickname for posters who find this topic amusing? My suggestion: "Morons"

i f@rt in your general direction ;)

That's about the level of response I expected.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Silly English Kanighets!