I think we got a steal in Ed Wang..

First of all, i would like to congradulate Ed Wang in becoming the NFL'S first chinese player! Second, i have read that Ed Wang " couldve found his way into the first round"... Say hello to our new starting LT :thumbsup:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players...TrackerTable140

+1. I'm still trying to figure out what they were seeing in the 4th Round, but I like this one a lot.

+1. I'm still trying to figure out what they were seeing in the 4th Round, but I like this one a lot.

I think a lot of people/fans will be very happy with this pick in round 5. Hopefully, Easley will turn out to be a good player.

Born 3/12/87 in Fairfax, VA

How many generations does it take for someone to be American? You never hear of 2nd-generation Frenchies referred to as "French NFL players".

...of course, that's partly because there are no NFL players of French descent.

I think a lot of people/fans will be very happy with this pick in round 5. Hopefully, Easley will turn out to be a good player.

We'll see how he pans out. Certainly good to get another body in at OT. Fifth-rounders and up pretty rarely turn into productive players except on special teams, so we'd best not get too excited or disappointed from here on out.

If we had never traded Jason Peters, we could have an offensive line with Peters, Wood, Wang, and Levitre

That's some funny stuff. It just keeps getting better. There are going to be a lot of holes opened and people getting plowed by this new line.

If we had never traded Jason Peters, we could have an offensive line with Peters, Wood, Wang, and Levitre

Not sure Wang would have started. he is more of a true LT from what the experts say. Not a real pusher in the run game, so it's LT or bust for him.

whats wrong with the 4th round?

they needed a WR and got a talented WR with size...he reminds me a lot of the WRs that the Chargers have drafted in recent years...big athletic receiver with upside...i like the pick

the only pick Ive questioned so far is Troup and thats only because I thought they reached for him after apparently not being able to trade up for Dan Williams

First of all, i would like to congradulate Ed Wang in becoming the NFL'S first chinese player! Second, i have read that Ed Wang " couldve found his way into the first round"... Say hello to our new starting LT :thumbsup:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players...TrackerTable140

I really like this pick. Wang started out at VT as a Tight End (he was the 10th overall HS prospect in Virginia in 2005). He was moved to Right Offensive Tackle after Brandon Frye (now with the Seahawks) was injured. He broke his fibula (sound familiar - Wood) in the 2007 pre-season and came back in late September and started 21 straight games after that. He was moved from Right Tackle to Left Tackle at the end of 08 and played every game at Left Tackle in 09. He is strong as hell and athletic. His parents were Chinese olympians and his younger brother is an offensive guard for VT.

Not really - Wood broke his tibia

I really like this pick. Wang started out at VT as a Tight End (he was the 10th overall HS prospect in Virginia in 2005). He was moved to Right Offensive Tackle after Brandon Frye (now with the Seahawks) was injured. He broke his fibula (sound familiar - Wood) in the 2007 pre-season and came back in late September and started 21 straight games after that. He was moved from Right Tackle to Left Tackle at the end of 08 and played every game at Left Tackle in 09. He is strong as hell and athletic. His parents were Chinese olympians and his younger brother is an offensive guard for VT.