Not trading Lynch just cost us Bruce Campbell

ACor58

Since they took Easley like 5 seconds after the Raiders picked, meant they wouldn't have taken Campbell even if he was available. As far as Lynch... I'm glad Nix is not going to trade him to the first person that comes calling. Trust me... many teams will come calling before the season starts.

Can't believe there's not more freaking out! A raw WR that's a good special teamer...

Marcus Easley WR Connecticut

Ranked as high as #91 overall prospect in 2010 draft, projected third rounder. (NFLDraftScout.com)

6' 3" 210 lbs

Ran 4.39 in 40 yd dash

-I would have much rather seen OT, but not sure who else is available. WR was a position of need

In Buddy I trust!

Marcus Easley WR Connecticut

Ranked as high as #91 overall prospect in 2010 draft, projected third rounder. (NFLDraftScout.com)

6' 3" 210 lbs

Ran 4.39 in 40 yd dash

-I would have much rather seen OT, but not sure who else is available. WR was a position of need

In Buddy I trust!

EasON guys like him. Big, strong and fast. We need a receiver. Another need filled.

We needed another receiver, and obviously the Bills didn't think much of Campbell in the first, second or third rounds. Buffalo addressed a position of need with Easley, another big, fast receiver who could see action as the fourth guy this year. Good numbers for a team that played very well, even against much bette competition.

Campbell look like Tarzan, play like Jane.

Great quote. Look.....these guys have watched tons of tape on all these prospects. I am not going to listen to the Kipers or McShays of the world. I am going to measure this draft mid-season. The fact is, Bruce Campbell is an athletic freak. Another fact: Bruce Campbell is a HORRIBLE tackle. Yes, I have watched tape.