Did We just pick O.J. Jr. ?

When is the last time we have a home run hitter like this in our backfield. This kid has crazy speed. I dare to say he looks faster than the the Juice himself coming out of college. Thurman did not have breakaway speed, he was quickfast , if that's a word. :D

Ya I'm old enough to remember lol

Go on Youtube, watch the highlights, I did this morning, speed kills.

Let Freddy or Marshawn wear them down, let C.J. knock em out. We should be in the top 10 rushing this year if we can get a LT.

When is the last time we have a home run hitter like this in our backfield. This kid has crazy speed. I dare to say he looks faster than the the Juice himself coming out of college. Thurman did not have breakaway speed, he was quickfast , if that's a word. :D

Let Freddy or Marshawn wear them down, let C.J. knock em out. We should be in the top 10 rushing this year if we can get a LT.

Somehow Spiller comes across as a non homicidal type guy, at least to me.

Just as long as Spiller slices and dices on the field.

I wouldn't anoint him. He's yet to play a down.

Simpson was a big, fast, powerful back that could shift direction in an instant at full speed. In the couple of years HC Raush put him on return duty, he set the records for KRs IIRC.

Don't you hit home runs in baseball?

Do you Spiller-loving idiots not understand that you can't win in today's NFL without a top quarterback?

You can have the best running back in the NFL, but without a good QB you CAN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Stop drinking the kool-aid and telling yourself that every move they Bills make is correct.

Look at Chris Johnson in Tenesee, or Adrian Peterson in Minnesota two years ago with Tarvares - even the best RBs in the league can't bring some junk team with no QB to the playoffs.

This pick just proves that the regime is just more of the same. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Be honest, if someone asked you a week ago to list the Bills top need positions, you would NOT have said RB. If you were asked what positions they need the LEAST help at, RB would be near the top of the list.

Terrible pick by a terrible organization that is bound to be a cellar dweller until Ralph finally dies and the team is moved to another city.

Do you Spiller-loving idiots not understand that you can't win in today's NFL without a top quarterback?

You can have the best running back in the NFL, but without a good QB you CAN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Stop drinking the kool-aid and telling yourself that every move they Bills make is correct.

Look at Chris Johnson in Tenesee, or Adrian Peterson in Minnesota two years ago with Tarvares - even the best RBs in the league can't bring some junk team with no QB to the playoffs.

This pick just proves that the regime is just more of the same. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Be honest, if someone asked you a week ago to list the Bills top need positions, you would NOT have said RB. If you were asked what positions they need the LEAST help at, RB would be near the top of the list.

Terrible pick by a terrible organization that is bound to be a cellar dweller until Ralph finally dies and the team is moved to another city.

Is that you Sully?

Ah, now that's the problem, isn't it? By drafting Spiller, best you'll do is a second- or third-tier LT which is exactly what we have already.

That is what we would have had at number 9. Instead, we took one of the best players in the draft.