Did We just pick O.J. Jr. ?

Do you Spiller-loving idiots not understand that you can't win in today's NFL without a top quarterback?

You can have the best running back in the NFL, but without a good QB you CAN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Stop drinking the kool-aid and telling yourself that every move they Bills make is correct.

Look at Chris Johnson in Tenesee, or Adrian Peterson in Minnesota two years ago with Tarvares - even the best RBs in the league can't bring some junk team with no QB to the playoffs.

This pick just proves that the regime is just more of the same. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Be honest, if someone asked you a week ago to list the Bills top need positions, you would NOT have said RB. If you were asked what positions they need the LEAST help at, RB would be near the top of the list.

Terrible pick by a terrible organization that is bound to be a cellar dweller until Ralph finally dies and the team is moved to another city.

Yeah, cause there was a quarterback worth taking.....go back to listening to WGR until you come up with a better answer

There is an interview of Chad Gailey re Spiller on BB.com.

After watching that, I am convinced that they are going to use CJ to create a lot of mismatches (similar to the way we did with Thurman, which in my view was the key to the success of the no huddle).

All the haters out there can B word and moan all they want. The Bills picked a dynamic talent that was far and away the best option than the others available at pick 9.

There is an interview of Chad Gailey re Spiller on BB.com.

After watching that, I am convinced that they are going to use CJ to create a lot of mismatches (similar to the way we did with Thurman, which in my view was the key to the success of the no huddle).

All the haters out there can B word and moan all they want. The Bills picked a dynamic talent that was far and away the best option than the others available at pick 9.

It's funny, some people think that in the draft you have the luxery of getting players that fit nicely in decending order of availibilty based on needs and that you just snatch up like shiny pennies that no one else is trying to get either. What other offensive player available at the time is likely to have CJ's impact, I certainly can't name one.

Do you Spiller-loving idiots not understand that you can't win in today's NFL without a top quarterback?

You can have the best running back in the NFL, but without a good QB you CAN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Stop drinking the kool-aid and telling yourself that every move they Bills make is correct.

Look at Chris Johnson in Tenesee, or Adrian Peterson in Minnesota two years ago with Tarvares - even the best RBs in the league can't bring some junk team with no QB to the playoffs.

This pick just proves that the regime is just more of the same. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Be honest, if someone asked you a week ago to list the Bills top need positions, you would NOT have said RB. If you were asked what positions they need the LEAST help at, RB would be near the top of the list.

Terrible pick by a terrible organization that is bound to be a cellar dweller until Ralph finally dies and the team is moved to another city.

Do you work for WGR?

I like kool-aid...grape thank you.

Seriously do you think Clausen, Tebow or McCoy is any better than Campbell, Edwards or even Fitz at this point??? Nobody thought Clausen was good enough for the 1st round, Tebow is a project and even if we do get McCoy he will have to learn the NFL so we are still waiting.

Like somebody else said, I'd rather have the BEST player on the board than the 4th best OLineman anyday.

Glad your not the GM...

I wouldn't anoint him. He's yet to play a down.

Simpson was a big, fast, powerful back that could shift direction in an instant at full speed. In the couple of years HC Raush put him on return duty, he set the records for KRs IIRC.

Finally someone who remembers OJ correctly.

He was big. Spiller is not.

The other similarity is that OJ had no offensive line and he produced NOTHING until the line was rebuilt in a couple years!

Good luck Spiller. Welcome to Buffalo - home of the patchwork line.

Yeah, cause there was a quarterback worth taking.....go back to listening to WGR until you come up with a better answer

dont worry they will get a qb next year right? lolol

just pray they lose every game this year right? lolol

next year next year next year

dont worry they will get a qb next year right? lolol

just pray they lose every game this year right? lolol

next year next year next year

Just for the record. If you were the Bills GM, how would you have addressed the QB situation?

Or are you just another person who likes to complain without having a solution?