Never give up....you da man

plummeted from what, exactly? A 5th round pick?

Maybe in previous years, a player in Lynch's position, given the background, would have maybe gotten a late 2nd or 3rd round pick. This year though, we should be happy to get anything between a 4th and 6th for him. He hasn't proved a whole lot except that he's basically a punk and teams aren't giving up much for someone with alot of baggage.

Nevergiveup is the man/woman. Never doubt anything we hear from him/her!!

Maybe in previous years, a player in Lynch's position, given the background, would have maybe gotten a late 2nd or 3rd round pick. This year though, we should be happy to get anything between a 4th and 6th for him. He hasn't proved a whole lot except that he's basically a punk and teams aren't giving up much for someone with alot of baggage.

Which seems to be about where his value was...and likely still is..Why trade a player and lose that much value?

Which seems to be about where his value was...and likely still is..Why trade a player and lose that much value?

I don't think we need to trade him. If anything, Spiller should give ML some incentive to come out and step up his game. Spiller might be moved around quite a bit and the Bills are going to need someone like Lynch to move the ball. The question is, does ML have the maturity to come into camp and show the talent he has?

You the Man NGU. I wish we had unloaded Lynch before this pick though...his value just plummeted.

why so the rest of the league would know the Bills were going to take a RB?

thats just dumb and no, this doesnt hurt Lynch's value because he didnt have much to begin with

i really dont get why people say that...the league has known that the Bills have wanted to trade Lynch and this doesnt change that