The *Official* Draft Thread

Next three picks are in our division. They won't trade with us. And Minnesota is after them; they'll take Clausen.

thinking teams wont trade down with teams in their division is just dumb

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NFLN just said that Buffalo was "crestfallen" and "completely distraught"

I KNEW IT. I knew that they are !@#$n just as mad as me. I am sad and hurt. This took all the air out of me. I know the Bills feel the same way. FUK YOU MCDANIELS!

BullCrap. Bills offered 2nd and 3rd for that spot. DAM broncos offered 2, 3, 4th for it. Bills wouldnt give 2,3,4, and 5th. Buffalo should of got up before them. Big loss. I am telling you we are all going to be talking about how we should of got Tebow just like we did with Rothelesburger. We have no luk. To all you Tebow haters. Do what he did in college then open your mouth. If not I dont wanna hear it. LIke i said Big MIstakE!

Yeah, the Bill's QBs gotta love the word getting out that the Bills were trying to get back into the first round for Tebow.

BullCrap. Bills offered 2nd and 3rd for that spot. DAM broncos offered 2, 3, 4th for it. Bills wouldnt give 2,3,4, and 5th. Buffalo should of got up before them. Big loss. I am telling you we are all going to be talking about how we should of got Tebow just like we did with Rothelesburger. We have no luk. To all you Tebow haters. Do what he did in college then open your mouth. If not I dont wanna hear it. LIke i said Big MIstakE!

You're kidding right? You want to give up almost our entire draft for a guy that may end up as a fullback or TE in the NFL before it is done? Glad you are not a GM. I wouldn't have given that much up to get Bradford! HA!

How about you do what I did in 5th grade and take an English course.

FUK YOU MCDANIELS! And for the rest of you losers on this board who think the BIGGEST MINNER IN NCAA HISTORY SUX. I HOPE WE GET CLAUSEN TO SHOW U WHAT A FUKN LOSER BUM HE IS!

Tebow sucks, not the things that you suck, but he sucks.