First round predictions!

DarthICE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post 'em if you got 'em!

I am torn so I have two. A. we are gonna trade down and get more picks. When we do we address NT first.

Second option, if we stay at 9 it will be LT or NT. Who? Not sure who will be there.

That would make too much sense. I want to be optimistic, but these are the Bills we are talking about.

I am thinking Spiller, unless Berry drops to us.

Post 'em if you got 'em!

I am torn so I have two. A. we are gonna trade down and get more picks. When we do we address NT first.

Second option, if we stay at 9 it will be LT or NT. Who? Not sure who will be there.

iceman - i like either of those - but . . . . i have a feeling it will be clausen or mcclain - and that will be ok too - at least it will be someone who will contribute from day one

I think it's gonna be Dan Williams or maybe Jerry Hughes, but I'd rather they pick an offensive player

If they are going to reach on two players like that then they should just go ahead and draft Tim Tebow at #9. Seriously.

Williams smells like a bust to me (it tends to happen to one year wonder college DTs with big first round contracts).

Jerry Hughes looks to me like a smallish, 2nd round prospect. There will be LBs just as good if not better than him in the second or third.