Man I am ready for tomorrow night!

DarthICE

Just as excited as that night in Vegas with that call gi.... Err.... Nevermind.

Ok I am pumped. Nix at the helm, we are ready to go. I have a feeling this will end up being one of the greatest drafts in Bills history.

Same here. Thursday & Friday night should be good for us.

Ok I am pumped. Nix at the helm, we are ready to go. I have a feeling this will end up being one of the greatest drafts in Bills history.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! <_<

I've got my daughter for the week and we're going to the ADKS. she's already been prepared that my but will be in the hotel room watching the draft and she better have some books to read or the nintendo ds charged

very excited about our first draft with the new front office.

My fingers are crossed that you are right!!!!

Five Pro-bowlers, two future hall members: Tear em' up Buddy!

I have a feeling this will end up being one of the greatest drafts in Bills history.

I hope you're right!!!!...

Of coarse if The Bills don't Trade Down My gut is telling Me Bulaga will be the Pick...And I know how you feel about that guy... :devil:

Im pretty amped up about it too! Just let me review my checklist

Beer...check

Bills swag...check

Wings...check

Anti-Depressants...check

Replacement T.V...check

I'm looking forward to the draft too but man you sure are excited about it indeed. You're excited enough to create two alike threads about your excitement in less than 24 hours.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=111831

Thats hilarious..Bills fans are the best there is , the best there was , and the best there every will be! (sorry bret hart)