TBD Tailgate XI - SQUISH THE FISH 9/12/10

Just so you know - we've talked to the Bills Ticket Office, and while it's not in writing or anything we've heard we will have a way to get a block of tickets. So more details on that will be forthcoming.

Also FYI - at this time the Red Roof Inn on Camp Road in Hamburg has rooms at $62.99 AAA Rate ($69.99 normal rate) for Saturday the 11th.

START YOUR ENGINES!

Just so you know - we've talked to the Bills Ticket Office, and while it's not in writing or anything we've heard we will have a way to get a block of tickets. So more details on that will be forthcoming.

Also FYI - at this time the Red Roof Inn on Camp Road in Hamburg has rooms at $62.99 AAA Rate ($69.99 normal rate) for Saturday the 11th.

START YOUR ENGINES!

The Calendar is locked and loaded. <_<

I may stay @ Red Roof this time just to use that Redi points card or whatever the heck they call it. When we go to Pittsburgh for Stillers games we stay @ Red Roof so we got one of their cards. Haven't used it for any opener trips yet, but this may be the time to start.

I may stay @ Red Roof this time just to use that Redi points card or whatever the heck they call it. When we go to Pittsburgh for Stillers games we stay @ Red Roof so we got one of their cards. Haven't used it for any opener trips yet, but this may be the time to start.

It's not a bad hotel for what I use it for - getting to bed at 2 and waking up at 6 <_<

Matt and I have our flights booked already. Had to fly in to Toronto again. The "plan ahead" reward seats for Buffalo weren't available.

Now we just need game tix in the lower bowl.

Well Diane ... I guess you just took my seats :unsure: Seriously though I hope to see you there and then a bit later back here :lol:

Got my hotel room booked.

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go

I'm standin' here outside my door

I'm gonna wake you up to say get moving

But the dawn is breakin' it's early morn

The truck is waitin' I'm blowin' the horn

Already I'm so anxious I could die

So hurry up and get packed

Tell me that you'll get going for me

Move your ass like you want to go

Cause I'm leavin' right away

Don't care when I'll be back again

Oh babe, we've got to go

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be in California. Refuse to spend money on that lot of bums (the Bills) until the old man's gone, anyway.

You are so cool man.

I'm sure I'll start a thread sometime later this summer, but is anybody else (besides Kenny) going to Lambeau week 2?