Will Buffalo move up to #2 and take Bradford?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would consider trading up to the second pick for Ndamukong Suh.

While I agree Suh is a BEAST, I dont think that he would be a NT here. Granted Im not a scout and all, but nowhwhere i read has him being a NT, a 3-4 DE at best, and a DE in the 3-4 isnt worth a pick that high, as the OLB and NT are the most important pieces of this defense.

While I agree Suh is a BEAST, I dont think that he would be a NT here. Granted Im not a scout and all, but nowhwhere i read has him being a NT, a 3-4 DE at best, and a DE in the 3-4 isnt worth a pick that high, as the OLB and NT are the most important pieces of this defense.

Suh is an ABSOLUTE BEAST and if I remember correctly wasn't Bruce Smith a game changer @ DE in the 3-4? Suh would be that guy. I don't think there's an OT that could shut him down, JMO though.

Oops, I just assumed with his size and speed he could play NT. My bad, they do have him projected as DE in the 3-4. :rolleyes:

What about moving up to two to get Okung?

No, and I realize he isn't likely to drop much past that. I would be willing to move up some, not sure exactly how much.

Oops, I just assumed with his size and speed he could play NT. My bad, they do have him projected as DE in the 3-4. :rolleyes:

No, and I realize he isn't likely to drop much past that. I would be willing to move up some, not sure exactly how much.

What about up to the #4 and get trent williams since some mock drafts have the skins taking him there. Would there be much difference in going up to get T. Williams or staying put and possibly landing Bulaga?

What about up to the #4 and get trent williams since some mock drafts have the skins taking him there. Would there be much difference in going up to get T. Williams or staying put and possibly landing Bulaga?

I think Williams is projected as a RT isn't he? Honestly, I don't want a top 5 pick unless I think there is almost a lock for a great player. In the case of trading up (still would love Suh probably) it isn't really worth it when you factor in we are a cash to the cap team and what we have to give away to move up. In that case I would probably prefer to trade down. Of course, that is hard to do, but if say Spiller drops to us, might be possible.

Bruce Smith was the first pick in the draft and now a Hall of Famer. He was a 3-4 defensive end.

That's not a big deal though. He would start and make a huge impact. a 3-4 DE not worth the second pick? I remember a guy named Bruce Smith and he was worth the top overall pick-twice! Every position is very important, because if you have a weakness, it will be picked apart.

We need to be in total rebuild mode