Will Buffalo move up to #2 and take Bradford?

I would like that scenario to play out for the Bills but no way it happens. First, Ralph doesn't want to pay the #9 pick, much less Bradford, who where ever he is taken in the top 3 or 4 picks, will be the highest paid draftee. Plus, the Bills have way too many holes (more positions are holes than aren't on this team) to trade that many picks and a couple players. But you never know, it just kinda makes too much sense for the Bills to do it, so they probably won't.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all a moot point, because Bradford is going #1 overall. It might not be to the Rams, but he's going #1...count on it.

The #1 overall pick is going to get upwards of $40M in guaranteed money, which means it's going to be either a QB, LT, or DE. Unless somebody (like Washington) who plays a 3-4 defense wants to move Suh to DE (a la Tyson Jackson last year), he's not going #1.

My belief is that the Rams take Bradford at 1, but if they did trade out, it would be to one of Washington, Seattle, or Cleveland, who would then take Bradford. The Rams would then likely grab either Clausen with their #1 pick or Colt McCoy in the 2nd.

Just my 1 cent.