Toby Gerhart

We should trade Lynch and draft this kid in the 2nd or third round. Get Bulaga, Tebow, and then Gerhart and it would be an awesome draft IMO.

Why didn't you have any black players to be selected hmmmmm?

Sorry....had to. I just started looking at the "political" posts today.

Though I think Gerhart is the white version of Jerome Bettis, I don't think he fits the system we are going to be running. If we didn't have Freddy I would be all for it, but we need a change of pace guy. A scat back if you will.

Though I think Gerhart is the white version of Jerome Bettis, I don't think he fits the system we are going to be running. If we didn't have Freddy I would be all for it, but we need a change of pace guy. A scat back if you will.

Then why did they just sign those two free agent backs Mendenhall( & the others name escapes me) but they are both big bruiser type backs like Gerhart . You put his production together with Jacksons WOW !! Jackson 1st & 2nd downs & Toby on 3rd downs and goal line man what a tandem that would be :rolleyes: !!!

He reminds me more of Corey Dillon.

We should trade Lynch and draft this kid in the 2nd or third round. Get Bulaga, Tebow, and then Gerhart and it would be an awesome draft IMO.

In the 2nd? No. In the 3rd? No. They need a different type of back even if they were to trade Lynch. Gerhart is good, but the Bills need more explosiveness like a Spiller, Best or McCluster.

Tebow? Not before the third round. Bulaga? Wouldn't mind him. But he's got warts too. Brandon Graham tore him a new one when they played.

Then why did they just sign those two free agent backs Mendenhall( & the others name escapes me) but they are both big bruiser type backs like Gerhart . You put his production together with Jacksons WOW !! Jackson 1st & 2nd downs & Toby on 3rd downs and goal line man what a tandem that would be :rolleyes: !!!

Camp bodies. Or replacements if they were to trade Lynch. Which would mean they could use a draft pick to get the change of pace back Gailey wants as opposed to another big back.

He reminds me of that other white rb picked by the rams a couple years ago that didn`t pan out. There was one dude on here that had a man crush on him. He`s so good I can`t remember his name.

He reminds me more of Corey Dillon.

This is a video of Jerome Bettis while @ ND, before he put on all that weight. The power and shiftiness to go along with decent speed reminds me alot of Gerhart right now.

He reminds me of that other white rb picked by the rams a couple years ago that didn`t pan out. There was one dude on here that had a man crush on him. He`s so good I can`t remember his name.

Brian Leonard was a running back from Rutgers who was drafted in the second round in the 2007 draft.

i would be very happy with gerhart. ran a 4.51 at the combine which surprised the hell out of people. he would be the short yardage back that would keep those drives going. i bet he gets taken in the 2nd though

Probably so...but he is a top class kid!!! He would be a major asset to Bills Nation on AND

off the field.