NHL Playoffs thread...

Buftex

I'm sort of glad that happened, cause if we would have held that 4-1 lead, they may have gotten complacent for the next game lol. That was pretty scary how fast they scored those two, for sure. Hopefully it scared the Flyers too, so the next time they have a lead, they'll put their foot on their throats and not give them any hope of getting back in the game.

If it cant be the Flyers, I'd love to see the Sabres in the finals...it wouldn't be the same for me, but I'd still be happy to see B-lo get a championship....talk about deserving! And at least that way I could route for a team in peace on here!!! :ph34r:

You can route for a team in peace here AJ... Just don't do it on route 5.

:wallbash:

You did happen to pick the Flyers... It isn't like you picked the Calgary Flames or something. 1975 and a whole bunch of other years still sting!

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can route for a team in peace here AJ... Just don't do it on route 5.

:ph34r:

You did happen to pick the Flyers... It isn't like you picked the Calgary Flames or something. 1975 and a whole bunch of other years still sting!

Flyers picked ME, lol

I can't see the game tonight..."watching" online. Why did they take Leighton out??? Was he injured or was it because the 'hawks lit the lamp a few times on him? If the latter, that was STUPID. I just don't agree with taking this guy out after one period. He's already accustomed to the 'hawks game, you just don't switch to Bouchet like that. If there wasn't an injury involved, I'm pissed! :thumbsup:

Wow, unreal....this series is goin' 7 for sure. Good win by the 'hawks.

EDIT: Just confirmed no injury for Leighton....fuggin STUPID move taking him out. The guy would have gotten it together. Dumb, dumb, move.

EDIT: Just confirmed no injury for Leighton....fuggin STUPID move taking him out. The guy would have gotten it together. Dumb, dumb, move.

I am telling you... "Rope-A-Dope" baby!

NASH & VAN thought they were going 7... :w00t:

Hate to agree with LV, but superior talent should win over grit and heart... Yet it doesn't in this game. :thumbsup:

Wow... Chris Pronger was a -5 (he was on the ice for EVERY even strength Chicago goal??) and the 'Hawks actually got their PP on track with a few in the net! Is Pronger running out of gas? WTF is up with that, a -5? The hero in OT, Giroux, was also abysmal. The shocking thing is Danny Briere... Usually all cherry-picking, but he was actually in the + I think.

Well... We will see what happens in da hood, South Philly... The 'Hawks should be a little more relaxed with Kaner off the top line... That should spread Philly thin for another game. And he scored... Good move by JQ.

See talent... ;)

Damn that game 3 OT... I would have prefered Chicago skating with the Cup on their home ice in 5! Oh well, if it goes 7, it will be tense!

I think it was good move by PL! It sparked the team and got them to score and move within 2 really quick in the 2nd. Unfortunately, the Flyers were "running" too fast... They had plenty of time...

Too bad the 'Hawks have way too much talent for Philly to handle and it shows at home when the other team tries to "run" with Chicago (especially when they juggle the lines)... Fa get about it! I may be biased... I think the Sabres are the only ones that can "run" with Chicago! :thumbsup:;)

You see what happens when Philly tries to "run"... IMO, they are best served keeping it tight or else things will get out of hand easily in favor of the 'Hawks... Sure the 'Hawks will give up big goal numbers too, but they usually don't lose!

Have faith Aj... It (PL's goalie moves) may pay off in the long run... I like how PL manages his goalies!

I didn't get to see the game, but by the looks of the damage, it was probably pretty evident which team was more talented....I considered this game a must win for the FLyers, so now I dunno....I think the 'hawks just put us down for good after this win. I still think it'll go 7, but I can't see us winning in Chi-town anymore :wallbash:

I didn't get to see the game, but by the looks of the damage, it was probably pretty evident which team was more talented....I considered this game a must win for the FLyers, so now I dunno....I think the 'hawks just put us down for good after this win. I still think it'll go 7, but I can't see us winning in Chi-town anymore :wallbash:

If it goes 7... I think Chicago will be very uptight NOT TO CHOKE, IMO. Your best chance will be game 7... I think the 'Hawks will play well in game 6. Of course I may be wrong because that has been the norm this playoff season for them. You guys already broke the norm for them by not allowing them to get a with one in your building for game 3 and 4! So... Really there is a chance.

Again... I really want the 'Hawks to win... But can Hossa come down with an emergency appendectomy or something Wednesday or Thursday Morning... That is the only thing I may puke over w/ a Chicago win!

Oh... AJ... Chicago Ice Girls are better than Philly's! :wallbash:

Blackhawk's Ice Girls

lol, funny you say that....now I LOVE Philly and Jersey girls....but when I used to visit my parents in Chicago, I was AMAZED at the quality of women downtown....I couldn't believe how many pretty girls were downtown during the week. I remember my train getting in at the station and while I was waiting to catch the double decker public train thing out to Lisle, I saw SO many hot chicks....unreal

lol, funny you say that....now I LOVE Philly and Jersey girls....but when I used to visit my parents in Chicago, I was AMAZED at the quality of women downtown....I couldn't believe how many pretty girls were downtown during the week. I remember my train getting in at the station and while I was waiting to catch the double decker public train thing out to Lisle, I saw SO many hot chicks....unreal

Then again... Check out this photo:

'Hawks Ice Girls

Who the heck is the lady on the right? And what is she doing among the Lilliputians! :wallbash:

...Sorry AJ, I so far entrenched in who to root for... I must be blind! :worthy:

cue the music from the madhouse on madison

do dee do do dee do do dee do dee do dee do...

sounds like the hawks scored again!

:wallbash:

Working. The all live on the Main Line. mauahaha good luck with that.

What a joke - Flyers fans just embarassed their city with that performance during the post game. Bettman is an idiot, yes, boo him, but don't boo the Smythe winner and the Blackhawks.