Psychedelic mushrooms makes people....

Magox

No! Mushrooms can't treat depression and anxiety because they are WRONG. They cause hallucinations! We need more pharmaceutical concoctions that cause heart attack, stroke, dry mouth, sore throat, nausea, stomach ulcers, flu-like symptoms, rectal bleeding and, in rare cases, death.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the first study, 30 healthy volunteers had psilocybin infused into their blood while inside magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners, which measure changes in brain activity.

Want to watch me freakout? Give me some psilocybin and stick me in an MRI scanner.

DMT sounds amazing

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

"[The feeling of doing DMT] is as though one had been struck by noetic lightning. The ordinary world is almost instantaneously replaced, not only with a hallucination, but a hallucination whose alien character is its utter alienness. Nothing in this world can prepare one for the impressions that fill your mind when you enter the DMT sensorium."

-- Terence McKenna

Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

I never had a bad experience but knew others that have. Very short duration, best used during sunny days in natural settings, hallucinogenic rush but before use, you gotta know whats up.

DMT sounds amazing

I dunno Pete, sounds kind of dangerous..."is a the brand new Illuminati mind !@#$ weapon, to program the users into near-death/post-death sensations and KEEP THEIR PINEAL GLAND OPEN FOR ASTRAL ATTACKS, EASY POSSESSION and stuff. But people that love to get high is too stupid to see that! In another words, they created a drug that damages the pineal gland so hard that turn people into "living portals" to easy access of parasite astral entities"!!! Egads!!!! :o

The Illuminati are behind it!

DMT is naturally occurring molecule in all living organisms. And hundreds of cultures have been using DMT for over 1,000 years. I put more credence in that then any FDA endorsement. Surely it is safer then Vioxx and Frankenfood

Thats it, Im gona find me some shrooms this summer at a certain festival. Never tried them, but from what I am hearing they are just another good thing our wonderfull government is not letting us access for whatever reason. They are better people and we cant control ourselves like they can,right?

I went to buy some Primatene mist the other day. The only over the counter treatment for allergy related asthma and I found the Gov has pulled it from the shelves citing it causes ozone depletion, LMAO. So of course I was excited. It was pulled 12-31 2011.

Anyways, I want to find some of this new drug yall are talking of.