McNabb trade helps define draft

ieatcrayonz

The Eagles got the 37th pick for McNabb. They are almost certain to pick Tebow; robbing us of our chance at a leader.

This will also be bad for Philly and Tebow himself as that town is not a good fit for him. Philly fans are famous for being harsh. They famously even booed someone dressed up as Jesus one time. This will tick off Tebow and start things off on the wrong foot.

Bad for Philly, bad for Buffalo, bad for Tebow, questionable for Washington. Overall this trade is a flop.

The Eagles got the 37th pick for McNabb. They are almost certain to pick Tebow; robbing us of our chance at a leader.

This will also be bad for Philly and Tebow himself as that town is not a good fit for him. Philly fans are famous for being harsh. They famously even booed someone dressed up as Jesus one time. This will tick off Tebow and start things off on the wrong foot.

Bad for Philly, bad for Buffalo, bad for Tebow, questionable for Washington. Overall this trade is a flop.

Where do you get that from? I thought they were happy with Kolb becoming the new starter. Personally, I don't see the Eagles taking a QB in the second.

That would be nice, bu unfortnately, I think Tebow will be there for us at 41.

Where do you get that from? I thought they were happy with Kolb becoming the new starter. Personally, I don't see the Eagles taking a QB in the second.

Vick won't be there long and they need a backup/insurance. The #37 pick is an extra and almost certain to be Tebow. I suppose it is possible that they go with McCoy instead.

Vick won't be there long and they need a backup/insurance. The #37 pick is an extra and almost certain to be Tebow. I suppose it is possible that they go with McCoy instead.

I don't deny that they might grab a QB for insurance somewhere in the draft, but I just don't see it being in the second round.

The post is right about one thing - it helps clear up the draft. It means the Skins won't be taking Clausen and it does mean they will help deplete the tackle pool by taking one before our pick at #9. Unless Nix & Co are COMPLETELY sold on Clausen, I want no part of him and I want them to take an OT. If not, take a DT. But I don't want them taking a flyer on Clausen. I'd rather see us take QB's McCoy or Tebow with the #2 pick.

they just gave vick a couple million dollar bonus which almost guaranteed that he would be there this coming year. i could see them taking a qb but someone like pike later in the draft.

they just gave vick a couple million dollar bonus which almost guaranteed that he would be there this coming year. i could see them taking a qb but someone like pike later in the draft.

They would be smart to do that but I don't think they will. Tebow is a luxury choice but the Eagles now have a luxury pick. They will be focused on that. They won't even think about fans booing Jesus and what that would mean to TT.

It will turn out poorly for Philly, TT, and Buffalo. It's a shame really.

They famously even booed someone dressed up as Jesus one time. This will tick off Tebow and start things off on the wrong foot.

Do you expect TT to dress up as Jesus ?