Steve Johnson loves the new playbook

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Stevie has potential. Its not likely he will be competing with anyone right now.

BTW 'Bot why do you have Ben Tate RB, Auburn at 140?

I see he ranked in the second or third round?

He likes him and Joseph both included in my 4 rounder,except at lower rounds. Not gonna happen.

Stevie and Hardy will be better than expected this season...considering they are expected to do NOTHING...lol...talk about nobody covering them heheheheh...Steve got skills and Hardy is just a monster I think highly of both of them and I believe they will be good...

I'm glad he likes the playbook...also FYI Edwards put in many many MANY good words about Stevie and how he was happy with the recievers going into last season before they signed T.O....he always brought up Stevie first...he likes him and with him as a starter I think the chemistry will be there...and good things will happen

I think anyone would be excited to see a playbook this season after last years debacle of an offense. Perhaps they have even designed plays that will get the ball to receiver more than five yards down the field? Let's hope.

Steve Johnson and Jame Hardy will be integral parts of this offense and I expect that their numbers will be quite good this season. I don't see Buffalo drafting any of the top receivers this year, certainly not in the first or second round when we need so much help up front at the T positions on both lines. Still, if they can design an offense where we can actually try and throw the ball down field and over the middle more than three times a game, that would be exciting for everyone.

I think anyone would be excited to see a playbook this season after last years debacle of an offense. Perhaps they have even designed plays that will get the ball to receiver more than five yards down the field? Let's hope.

Steve Johnson and Jame Hardy will be integral parts of this offense and I expect that their numbers will be quite good this season. I don't see Buffalo drafting any of the top receivers this year, certainly not in the first or second round when we need so much help up front at the T positions on both lines. Still, if they can design an offense where we can actually try and throw the ball down field and over the middle more than three times a game, that would be exciting for everyone.

I say stick Stevie and Hardy on the outside and put lee in the middle. Make Lees ass run actual routes for a change

Call me crazy but I have a good feeling about stevie, I see him beating out Hardy for the #2 spot.

I see Stevie and Chad Jackson becoming our Top-2 WR's within the next 2 years.

Hardy will step it up too...allowing us to trade Lee within the next year or two.

I would love a WR's corps of Johnson, Hardy, Jackson and Demaryius Thomas.

I see Stevie and Chad Jackson becoming our Top-2 WR's within the next 2 years.

Hardy will step it up too...allowing us to trade Lee within the next year or two.

I would love a WR's corps of Johnson, Hardy, Jackson and Demaryius Thomas.

huh?

I say stick Stevie and Hardy on the outside and put lee in the middle. Make Lees ass run actual routes for a change

Lee won't know what do do when the coach tells him to run over a hash mark on a route. He's never done that before.