• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a real American Hero!

Dr. Jack Cassell, I Salute You!

Let me be clear

That doctor is not an American hero. A true American hero is somebody like:

Bad Lieutenant: If not for Don't Ask Don't Tell you would still be just a Lieutenant. Or maybe an Ensign

Bishop Hedd: Keep reaching for that Rainbow! Maybe Levi will send you an autographed picture

blzrul: Proving that burned out Hippies who missed Woodstock can contribute more to society than collecting Social Security and remembering the 60s

conner: Proving the mentally challanged are capable of using the Internet. However, to be fair some of that praise does go to Al Gore. Vice President Gore's invention did accept those of us who are less able to think but are just as capable of voting Democratic

Exiled in Illinois: If the government didn't give him a job, who would?

pBills: Proof that if you contribute Union dues long enough, you will start to think all that money might have gone to something useful

RI Bills Fan: If only the rest of America were as grounded in reality as you

George, I can tell you're an upstanding American citizen like me. I look forward to the day when our ranks can finally destroy the liberal scum.

Let me be clear

You give George too much credit. He is an outstanding American citizen, unfortunately you are an upstanding citizen.

Regardless what happens you somehow find a way to stand up on your own two feet

George however is a true American. Regardless what happens he finds a way to stand outside, wating for our support

Why would a true American Hero, who is a doctor want to treat a Democrat? They are a dying breed. Not only are their policies all f'd up but through abortion want to kill their new disciples. As I cling to my guns and religion I am hoping for an alliance with the "New Gay Confederation" Hedded up by the Bishop and Boy George.

It's my understanding that Democrats never get sick, make others sick, nor in any way deviate from a true, moral, righteous course along life's pathways. Ergo, no need for the poltices, balms, nor salves of mere mortal world. Why, just look at Charles "the Righteous" Rangel and bretheren of his ilk. Think John Edwards, the current Democratic definition of integrity and fidelity. And then there's ... well, just fill in the blank spaces....

George, I can tell you're an upstanding American citizen like me. I look forward to the day when our ranks can finally destroy the liberal scum.

Sage Words from a Sage Poster!

I thank you, SIR!

The
thinks otherwise.

Doctor you will not make a mockery of the Dengal Gavel.

Actually Congressman Dingle should have passed that gavel to Marion Berry.

Then it would be the Dingle-Berry Gavel!

Dr. Cassell should have 20 x 24 framed color photographs of Ronald Regan and William F. Buckley Jr. in his office and have the TV playing an endless loop of the latest Glenn Beck show and The O'Reilley Factor.

Let me be clear

You give George too much credit. He is an outstanding American citizen, unfortunately you are an upstanding citizen.

Regardless what happens you somehow find a way to stand up on your own two feet

George however is a true American. Regardless what happens he finds a way to stand outside, wating for our support

:( That was a funny

:(:doh:

I would purposely go there and make it known I support Obama's health care. I would even go as far as saying (okay, maybe not that far as saying it) that I hope they screwed up so I can sue... Stuff that in your tort reform pipe and smoke it!

:lol::lol:

Nothing more beautiful than a confrontational doctor, especially when they lob the first volley. So much in the arsenal to fire back with... A sure win for the patient/healthcare consumer.

I am sure full of a lot of piss... Seems this doctor needs to meet his match! And he calls himself a urologist. This is nothing but a empowerment problem. Now fix my piss problem doc!

:(:doh:

I would purposely go there and make it known I support Obama's health care. I would even go as far as saying (okay, maybe not that far as saying it) that I hope they screwed up so I can sue... Stuff that in your tort reform pipe and smoke it!

:lol::lol:

Nothing more beautiful than a confrontational doctor, especially when they lob the first volley. So much in the arsenal to fire back with... A sure win for the patient/healthcare consumer.

I am sure full of a lot of piss... Seems this doctor needs to meet his match! And he calls himself a urologist. This is nothing but a empowerment problem. Now fix my piss problem doc!

Focusing on the doc is easy because that's what libs do these days when someone stands in critical judgement of their decisions; focus on demonizing the messenger.

But the doc is part of a much larger narrative that isn't going to go away by hoping you can sue the doctor. Normally I don't bother with polls run by the alphabet soup media because they clearly tend to tilt toward that media's bias, but I was completely amazed this morning by a new CBS Poll -- a poll you would expect to tilt left given their incessant fawning over anything Obama (see Harry Smith playing basketball with Obama this week) -- and yet their poll not only shows Obama with a 44% approval rating (here) but people overwhelmingly against the new health care bill 53-32-15 (here). You have to figure a CBS News poll is probably two steps above a DailyKos poll, so this completely blew me away.

But hey...let's focus on the doc. Let's go after him. That'll shut up everyone. Then we'll go after the CEOs announcing their write-downs. That'll make them shut up. Then we'll go after Rush and Beck, because that strategy has worked so well in the past.

I swear the closer I watch this administration, the more I'm reminded of how funny it can be when my dog chases his tail.

Focusing on the doc is easy because that's what libs do these days when someone stands in critical judgement of their decisions; focus on demonizing the messenger.

But the doc is part of a much larger narrative that isn't going to go away by hoping you can sue the doctor. Normally I don't bother with polls run by the alphabet soup media because they clearly tend to tilt toward that media's bias, but I was completely amazed this morning by a new CBS Poll -- a poll you would expect to tilt left given their incessant fawning over anything Obama (see Harry Smith playing basketball with Obama this week) -- and yet their poll not only shows Obama with a 44% approval rating (here) but people overwhelmingly against the new health care bill 53-32-15 (here). You have to figure a CBS News poll is probably two steps above a DailyKos poll, so this completely blew me away.

But hey...let's focus on the doc. Let's go after him. That'll shut up everyone. Then we'll go after the CEOs announcing their write-downs. That'll make them shut up. Then we'll go after Rush and Beck, because that strategy has worked so well in the past.

I swear the closer I watch this administration, the more I'm reminded of how funny it can be when my dog chases his tail.

Who cares. We all know that Obama may be a one-term prez. Pandora is out of the box!

Anyway... Every doctor should be focused on.

Again... When it comes to HC... We either go back to pay for service of socialize the whole damn thing. The girth of the whole system with a ton on middle-man insurance companies is the problem. Everybody wants a piece of the pie.

Actually right now... IMO, I'd wish we just go back to a pay for service. Let my employer and me take the money we spend and let US put it away.

I got no problem paying the way my parents paid prior to the late 1970's.

Who cares. We all know that Obama may be a one-term prez. Pandora is out of the box!

Anyway... Every doctor should be focused on.

Again... When it comes to HC... We either go back to pay for service of socialize the whole damn thing. The girth of the whole system with a ton on middle-man insurance companies is the problem. Everybody wants a piece of the pie.

Actually right now... IMO, I'd wish we just go back to a pay for service. Let my employer and me take the money we spend and let US put it away.

I got no problem paying the way my parents paid prior to the late 1970's.

I like it. But wouldn't it have to be in conjunction with some sort of catastrophic insurance? Sort of self insured for everything up until a major illness or accident.