Joey Porter Celebrating His New Contract With AZ

H2o

wow!, i am red-faced.. i wanted porter on the bills, bad!.. jeez.. guess the bills were right ..

awesome all i can say is awesome. if only he could have been tasered. didnt want him here to begin with. he is a child and now he will sit the first 4 weeks of the year. what a loser!

wow!, i am red-faced.. i wanted porter on the bills, bad!.. jeez.. guess the bills were right ..

Same here -- I thought it couldn't hurt to bring him on. Glad that didn't happen. 'nuff punks on this team as it is.

He smacked the dudes hand...cop was just bein a p*ss...AND the cop had no right putting his hand into Joey's vehicle...he had no just cause to go after Joey...smelling alcohol is not just cause to get inside someone else's vehicle...if smacking his hand is assault...then there are plenty of parents assaulting thier children and all need to be brought up on charges IMMEDIATELY...or at least called loser punks...

All that being said...Porter is a dumb azz for putting himself in the situation to begin with...who drinks and drives then pulls up to an officer and starts crap with him???....I mean really...what an intelligent football player heheheheheheh...I wanted Joey Porter in here pretty badly...but this guy is a maniac...maybe thats why he's a monster on the field...hehehehhe

What a terrible offseason for Arizona. They lose Kurt Warner, Anquan Boldin, Karlos Dansby, Antrel Rolle and now their prized FA acquisition predictably acts like a complete idiot. Plus they have Matt Leinhart to look forward to next year...

He smacked the dudes hand...cop was just bein a p*ss...AND the cop had no right putting his hand into Joey's vehicle...he had no just cause to go after Joey...smelling alcohol is not just cause to get inside someone else's vehicle...if smacking his hand is assault...then there are plenty of parents assaulting thier children and all need to be brought up on charges IMMEDIATELY...or at least called loser punks...

All that being said...Porter is a dumb azz for putting himself in the situation to begin with...who drinks and drives then pulls up to an officer and starts crap with him???....I mean really...what an intelligent football player heheheheheheh...I wanted Joey Porter in here pretty badly...but this guy is a maniac...maybe thats why he's a monster on the field...hehehehhe

News Flash..smelling alcohol from inside a vehicle is just cause....