Un-BILL-ievable

CAVEDAWG

:blink: Charles Davis from the NFL network did a mock draft just like everyone else in the world. Anyways he has the Bills taking C.J. SPILLER RB from Clemson. Says that Galley loves that he can run, catch and return kicks!! Sorry don't know how to add the link but its on www.nfl.com

Sorry I'm just a arm chair FantasyFootball nut....running back in the 1st round is the last thing we need!!

:blink: Charles Davis from the NFL network did a mock draft just like everyone else in the world. Anyways he has the Bills taking C.J. SPILLER RB from Clemson. Says that Galley loves that he can run, catch and return kicks!! Sorry don't know how to add the link but its on www.nfl.com

Sorry I'm just a arm chair FantasyFootball nut....running back in the 1st round is the last thing we need!!

Where do these draft "gurus" get their info from? There has to be at least 100 of these guys out there.

Gailey made the comment that he would like to have a "water bug" and Spiller certainly fits that profile. I would love to have him on the team. He is explosive unlike Lynch and would be a nice third down back to complete Jacksons first and second down runs. I don't know how well he catches and runs routes or if he can pick up a blitzer, but he must if he's considered this high in the draft. Lynch could still get plenty of playing time and chance to redeem himself, but if he has a season like last year he will quickly find a spot on the bench. That being said if Baluga is there or one of the other top three tackles we have to pull the trigger. We need three backs anyway.

this news is about a week old and has been talked about already a couple times n this board just to let you know :blink: with that being said i think he is just doing this for attention because if he did an honest mock draft he would be boring and plain wouldn't get the publicity. Notice how the title description of his mock draft says "Charles Davis's mock draft has some big surprises, including C.J. Spiller going in the top 10" He just doing it to be different and i dont believe that he honestly thinks the bills will take spiller

MAN! i just finaly watched a 5 min. highlight of him on youtube. WOW. I wouldn't mind if we drafted him at #9 at all. He is a complete game changer. We can maybe take a tackle in the later rounds. Man i wish we had the first 10 picks of the draft. Think we could build a dynasty then?

If the Bills don't make the trade for McNabb for some reason I have this vision of CJ Spiller in the first and Tebow in the second with the Bills running a spread offense. Not saying I'd like to see it happen, but for some reason I just have this vision in my head.

If the Bills don't make the trade for McNabb for some reason I have this vision of CJ Spiller in the first and Tebow in the second with the Bills running a spread offense. Not saying I'd like to see it happen, but for some reason I just have this vision in my head.

Luckily Buddy is running this team, and he has no such visions. Spiller at #9 and Tebow with our 2nd rounder?! :blink:

My dream would be for the Bills to take Spiller after dumping Lynch for a 3rd rounder and taking O&D linemen with our 2nd and those 2 3rds and the best QB we can get in the 4th. He is a game changing back the likes the Bills haven't had in so long. And I have to say being an old timer, even when th Bills sucked in the 70s. I never hated watching the Bills because of OJ. It was exciting even when we lost. I know we need to build the line, but we lost to Cleveland 6-3 last year. We have NO fire power on this team.Watch this guy, he's special you'll love him.

My dream would be for the Bills to take Spiller after dumping Lynch for a 3rd rounder and taking O&D linemen with our 2nd and those 2 3rds and the best QB we can get in the 4th. He is a game changing back the likes the Bills haven't had in so long. And I have to say being an old timer, even when th Bills sucked in the 70s. I never hated watching the Bills because of OJ. It was exciting even when we lost. I know we need to build the line, but we lost to Cleveland 6-3 last year. We have NO fire power on this team.Watch this guy, he's special you'll love him.

Oh no, please not another beginning to a bring in Dan LeFevour thread again!

Oh no, please not another beginning to a bring in Dan LeFevour thread again!

NO! Tony Pike, John Skelton, Jevan Snead or Colt McCoy all would be QBs to look at in the 4th. I never mentioned LeFevour, YOU did. Your hope to replace The Great Kreskin as a mind reader seems doomed.

:rolleyes: Charles Davis from the NFL network did a mock draft just like everyone else in the world. Anyways he has the Bills taking C.J. SPILLER RB from Clemson. Says that Galley loves that he can run, catch and return kicks!! Sorry don't know how to add the link but its on www.nfl.com

The guys that put out mock drafts are like the weather guys on TV, get paid big bucks to guess. There is no way (I would hope anyway) that the Bills take a RB with #9. They have alot of holes and need another back, but will probably take one in the 3rd or 4th round. Depending what happens before then if the #9 isn't a QB, LT or NT then the whole new regime should be fired before they get comfortable.

:rolleyes: Charles Davis from the NFL network did a mock draft just like everyone else in the world. Anyways he has the Bills taking C.J. SPILLER RB from Clemson. Says that Galley loves that he can run, catch and return kicks!! Sorry don't know how to add the link but its on www.nfl.com

Gailey already said hes like to have a "waterbug" type running back.

Spiller could very well be the next big thing in the NFL at the RB position. This is very similar to the McGahee draft. RB was the last thing we needed but we took a shot at getting the next stud at that position. We are not as well off at RB as most people think. Lynch sucks and "In my opinion" probably wants off the team anyway. Will not be resigned because his play does not equal out to his off the field issues. So we will lose him after this season anyway. If Spiller was available in the 2nd its a no brainer "Ive seen mocks where he is" not that I believe that will happen. But if you have a chance to take what you think is the best available player at any pick, regardless of round then you take him.

MAN! i just finaly watched a 5 min. highlight of him on youtube. WOW. I wouldn't mind if we drafted him at #9 at all. He is a complete game changer. We can maybe take a tackle in the later rounds. Man i wish we had the first 10 picks of the draft. Think we could build a dynasty then?

Your avatar... HA :rolleyes:

Guys, If CJ Spiller is a special back like Chris Johnson / AD, the Bills should grab him and go for a LT in the second, trade for one, get a FA. Fred Jackson isn't gonna last forever at his age.

Thats If he is special... You can't pass if he's that good. Do we really want to watch him play for the next 5 years wishing we had drafted him? But he better be a special player if the Bills take him because Nix will be in the hot seat if he drafts this kid. Personally i don't know if he would be special in the NFL, but he sure was in college. This is why Nix gets the big bucks. Lets hope Nix knows talent like he thinks he does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8#t=2m13s

Look at him running in this video. That is flat burning.

ya, he's a burner. Did you notice #6 Jacoby Ford running with him, blocking downfield? I'm sure it isn't true, but Ford looks almost as fast as CJ on some of those highlights. I agree CJ is a game changer, I just don't see how they can justify taking a RB at #9. Let's draft Ford in the later rounds.

NO! Tony Pike, John Skelton, Jevan Snead or Colt McCoy all would be QBs to look at in the 4th. I never mentioned LeFevour, YOU did. Your hope to replace The Great Kreskin as a mind reader seems doomed.

Whew, it's a good thing I didn't quit my day job then eh?

I just think Spiller would be a major weapon to add to our BB gun offense. He would be our 3rd down back and spell FJ alot. He would also be able to be put out as receiver in a bunch of packages and would return punts for us as well. I realy don't like thug mode. Grab a 4th for him and draft Gerhart if we can't get Spiller.