[closed]3rd round pick for mcnabb

Well that topic has been pretty much exhausted but this thread reminds me of another one:

Should there be an idiot tax?

Think about it, it could help pay for the new Health Care Initiative.

You know, that could actually reduce the deficit.

Oh, and Yaaaaaaay for another McNabb thread.

A third won't cut it. Eagles are in the driver's seat. They don't have to do anything with McNabb if they don't get the value they want. I don't see them letting him go for less than a 2nd. If they take a 3rd, I would guess they will want another pick this year or next, or a player thrown in as well. There are at least a few teams besides the Bills who have to (or at least should) be interested (Rams, Panthers, Vikings, Cardinals) in McNabb, so it's not like the Bills are the only team talking to Philly.

I think the Eagles braintrust (especially Andy Reid) would be more likely to just dump Vick (and his salary) if they don't get anything for him before the draft than to let McNabb go for less than what they want.

lets offer a 3rd round pick for mcnabb and see how it flies. they aren't asking for a first rounder anymore maybe throw a late round conditional pick for next year.

As much as I would like this to happen, the Rams have already offered their second round pick (33rd overall) and safety Otogwe for McNabb, and the Eagles aren't interested.

lets offer a 3rd round pick for mcnabb and see how it flies. they aren't asking for a first rounder anymore maybe throw a late round conditional pick for next year.

We could offer that for starters..but I don't think they would go for that...maybe for Vick?? I think it will take a 2nd rounder at least and may require a marginal player or late round draft pick as well...But hey it's worth a shot I suppose! 3RD for McNabb would be a steal!

As much as I would like this to happen, the Rams have already offered their second round pick (33rd overall) and safety Otogwe for McNabb, and the Eagles aren't interested.

Actually, you got this completely wrong. The Rams never made an offer and all the reports came out of Philly. Even more so is the fact that Reid publicly stated he would love to have the 1st pick in the 2nd round of this draft.

Phi didnt turn it down and would take it in a heartbeat if it were a legit offer. However, the Rams are not pursuing McNabb and are focused on Bradford. Phi is trying to create more buzz and drive up the McPrice for those truly interested which at this point to the 3 teams interested in trading for him...Raiders, Bills, and 49ers all have reported interest or spoke to Phi about a trade.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.