So Today is the Day, The Government Takeover

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, two of us are beating the living hell out of his bull **** "positions".

The third - me - I dunno. He just doesn't seem to like me. And believe me, I'm crushed. :blink:

Two? I think it's more than that.

Well, two of us are beating the living hell out of his bull **** "positions".

The third - me - I dunno. He just doesn't seem to like me. And believe me, I'm crushed. :blink:

So basically if someone doesn't agree with you, they become a target to defame? Nice open mind you have there to try and see the other guys view. No wonder the dems can't get any cooperation from the republicans. All they want to do is denegrate a differing viewpoint just like you DC Tom.

lol...Castro sees a younger version of himself inside the young Marxist in training. How heart warming. I think our fearless leader should go down and visit his mentor. Maybe they can go out hiking in the rain forest for a day. Heaven forbid our guy should pick up some nasty lethal virus or something. That would be horrible

So basically if someone doesn't agree with you, they become a target to defame? Nice open mind you have there to try and see the other guys view. No wonder the dems can't get any cooperation from the republicans. All they want to do is denegrate a differing viewpoint just like you DC Tom.

Only ridiculous statements become "defamed".

It's not that I disagree with you. It's that you're an idiot. Your different viewpoint is based on you being facile and ignorant.

I don't give a damn whether someone disagrees with me or not. I DO give a damn that their opinions aren't bull ****, regardless of whether I agree or disagree. If you and I were in complete agreement, I'd still denigrate you...because you're a moron.

Kettle meet pot. :rolleyes: