lynch

there has been zero news off field with him.

could he finally get it?

i see us giving him one last shot with chan gailey.

in an open cometition is fred really better?

could be interesting

The Bills need both. Lynch isn't going anywhere.

Guest dog14787

could he finally get it?

could be interesting

Gailey likes smash mouth football so I don't see Marshawn going anywhere.(which I totally agree with)

Fred Jackson is better in my opinion, but also older and more experienced.

could he finally get it?

could be interesting

Fred won the role when their wasn't open competition.

He's outperformed Lynch every time he's been given a chance.

As far as Lynch being a "Beast" this is holdover sentiment from college. He gets stood up at the line a lot. A 3rd and 1 handoff up the middle to Lynch = 4th and 2.

could he finally get it?

could be interesting

Its true, since that weird incident with the $20 there hasnt been anything... that was what, about 2 months ago now? If he can make it 4 more now. I think hes a good runner, but lets be honest, it march and we are celebrating him not being arrested yet. I think that says something.

Its true, since that weird incident with the $20 there hasnt been anything... that was what, about 2 months ago now? If he can make it 4 more now. I think hes a good runner, but lets be honest, it march and we are celebrating him not being arrested yet. I think that says something.

actually is says a ton - and none of it good - he is one bad choice from being suspended for a year at a minimum - i love his toughness and running ability - but it won't do us any good if he is out of the league for a season - if it were my decision i would trade him now and get as much as possible for him and plan to draft a running back - i simply do not trust his decision making ability to keep himself out of trouble

Fred won the role when their wasn't open competition.

He's outperformed Lynch every time he's been given a chance.

As far as Lynch being a "Beast" this is holdover sentiment from college. He gets stood up at the line a lot. A 3rd and 1 handoff up the middle to Lynch = 4th and 2.

I love our short memories... Beast Mode may have started in college, but in his first two seasons in Buffalo, he was a beast. The first guy never took him down. He tried to put on weight for last season, had some personal issues, and had a bad year, so that automatically means he isn't a good runner? Yeah, we should trade him for a 6th.

The "weird" incident, the one where a woman meant one of the players at a restaurant, with the player bringing Marshawn and said woman bringing her friend. The "friend" then wrote her number on the $20 for Marshawn, and her jealous cop husband tried to file a complaint that Lynch stole it. Is that the incident, or was it the one where the guy was at the mall, gathering gifts for his bachelor party, and like an idiot asked Marshawn, after he interrupted him in the food court, to sign a $20. The guy then gave Marshawn a business card and a $20...Marshawn signed the business card, and kept the $20, and asked for another card. Fast forward later in the evening to a bar downtown, when the bride-to-be accosts Marshawn about stealing the double-sawbuck from "her man."

You'll have to forgive me, but I think I will give Marshawn the benefit of the doubt on both of these cases...as well as the drunk Canadian broad that walked into traffic, grazed the side of his car, and got a neck brace...I'll call bull **** on that one too.

Hmm, after reviewing the strong evidence against Marshawn, it is a wonder he isn't begging to get the !@#$ out of Buffalo. He seems to be targeted. You think it's because of his hair or his grill?

With the incompetent line playing in front of him you are lucky it wasn't 4th and 6th. The defense was there to owerwhelm him before he even got the handoff. A fourth and 2 situation under those lucidcrous conditions is quite an achievement.

With the incompetent line playing in front of him you are lucky it wasn't 4th and 6th. The defense was there to owerwhelm him before he even got the handoff. A fourth and 2 situation under those lucidcrous conditions is quite an achievement.

Right on! He deserves a renegotiated contract.

Strange how it didn't quite have that same effect on Fred Jackson

Strange how it didn't quite have that same effect on Fred Jackson

Not relevant at all since Freddy had a 3 game head start and the majority of the carries... besides they are two different style backs. Marshawn had one understandably off year and you're ready to "lynch" him. Do I even need to get into the non existent offense? We have more pressing issues to B word about.