UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

Polian thought enough of Painter to draft him and how did that turn out?

So, because a rookie QB wasn't good against two of the best pass defenses in the league, that invalidates the opinion of the best GM in the NFL?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, because a rookie QB wasn't good against two of the best pass defenses in the league, that invalidates the opinion of the best GM in the NFL?

No, it proves that while Polian is a very talented evaluator he is not perfect. Time will tell if he is right on Tebow but you can not say with certainity that Tebow will not be a franchise quarterback before he has even taken one snap.

No, it proves that while Polian is a very talented evaluator he is not perfect. Time will tell if he is right on Tebow but you can not say with certainity that Tebow will not be a franchise quarterback before he has even taken one snap.

I can say that other prospects have a much better chance at success than Tebow. Tebow could end up being a great QB, but that doesn't make him a great prospect.

I can say that other prospects have a much better chance at success than Tebow. Tebow could end up being a great QB, but that doesn't make him a great prospect.

A great prospect is subjective. If you are looking for a QB who has a track record of winning and being a leader than Tebow would be a nice prospect. If you are looking a QB with a flawless delivery than there are a lot better options. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

Is he the best? I don't know but it's my opinion that he would give his all to this City and be proud to be a Buffalo Bill. I would like to be able to root for someone like him for a change instead of the Big Ben's and Vick's of the world. I think there are a lot of people out there like me, who just want to believe that sometimes the good guy can win. I know there also are a lot of people who would love to see him fail. I just think it would be nice to see him prove the detractors wrong and do it being a Buffalo Bill.

I will hurl if they blow a 2nd round pick on this project QB!! They need to address the OL and DL in the 1st two rounds IMO unless they have a chance at Bradford or Clausen.

The truth is that no matter who the bills take in the 1st round, somebody is not going to be happy. What we need to do is take a player that we know is better than all the other players in that position. I think we should take davis from rutgers and if we have a chance at Tebow in the 2nd we would be stupid not to take him. We are gonna need a scrambling QB due to the oline and all the current QBs suck so why not take a chance. Hey, even Colt McKoy would be a great pickup. Reminds me of Brees. Go Bills

TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW!

Tebow.

TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW!

Tebow.

Don't you have band practice?

A great prospect is subjective. If you are looking for a QB who has a track record of winning and being a leader than Tebow would be a nice prospect. If you are looking a QB with a flawless delivery than there are a lot better options. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

Is he the best? I don't know but it's my opinion that he would give his all to this City and be proud to be a Buffalo Bill. I would like to be able to root for someone like him for a change instead of the Big Ben's and Vick's of the world. I think there are a lot of people out there like me, who just want to believe that sometimes the good guy can win. I know there also are a lot of people who would love to see him fail. I just think it would be nice to see him prove the detractors wrong and do it being a Buffalo Bill.

JP Losman ring a bell??

JP Losman ring a bell??

Not really a valid point in my opinion. Losman never won the Heisman, never won a National Championship, never played for an elite program in the top division. Losmas was questioned for his leadership abilities even in college.

I will agree that Losman embraced Buffalo but he is comparable to Tebow atleast on the collegiate level.

Not really a valid point in my opinion. Losman never won the Heisman, never won a National Championship, never played for an elite program in the top division. Losmas was questioned for his leadership abilities even in college.

I will agree that Losman embraced Buffalo but he is comparable to Tebow atleast on the collegiate level.

Losman had no leadership skills either. He does have an NFL arm though! so does Jamarcus Russel so did Rob Johnson.

"Strong arm"is an overrated dimension for a QB. Note I did not say a strong arm is not important I did say it was overrated.