UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

I saw Tebow at the Canadian ballet, he was getting a lap dance. I went up talked to him and he said he loves it here in Buffalo and he said that Buddy Nix told him if he is there at 9 the Bills will pick him. He was also signing autographs, he signed the strippers ass!

LOL

And you called me a troll

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Tebow at the Canadian ballet, he was getting a lap dance. I went up talked to him and he said he loves it here in Buffalo and he said that Buddy Nix told him if he is there at 9 the Bills will pick him. He was also signing autographs, he signed the strippers ass!

LOL

You have done nothing today to change my opinion of you.

I'm starting to get a little scared that the Bills might actually take Tebow in the first two rounds. To me, DT and LT need to be addressed with starters from the draft. If there are guys that can do that after the first two rounds, then great, but it's more of a crapshoot. LT with our first pick, as there are 4 quality guys out there, and maybe Cody or Cam Thomas in the second would immediately address our two biggest needs.

I have yet to hear a single quote from ANYONE out there who thinks that Tebow can be a solid NFL starter. I hear that he has great character, a will to win, and a great athlete. Well, so was Tim Couch. Would I take a flyer on him in the 4th or 5th round? Sure. But people have him going before round 3 and I can't imagine passing on a needed position on the team for a chance that this guy may pan out to be an average QB.

I'm sorry, unless we trade back in the first and generate a second, 2nd round pick and then maybe use that one on Tebow, I am going to be very angry.

Is there anyone out there who really thinks that we can afford to put off one of our other glaring holes to take Tebow in the second? I know we need a QB, but him and that early? I really hope not.

I would draft Tebow in the second round

Ok, if you can remind me as to when I called anyone a troll today, you'll stay off my ignore list.

Other people called you a troll when you were talking junk in the shout box! Jog your memory?

First off, I was at no point talking junk as I was standing up for Simon and at no point did a name anyone's name. I did say people got sick of hearing some of the stupid crap people post on here on a repeated basis, especially the people who use multiple accounts to do it. If that offended you, then apparently you believe that you are one of those people. If that makes me a troll, well then paint me green and cover me in warts.

I am hoping that the Bills use their top picks to bolster the lines. That said, the fact that there are any blue chip, future star LTs in this draft is quite debatable imo.

If the Bills draft someone such as Bulaga at #9 (and he looks like a RT in my unquallified opinion), they might think that Tebow makes sense because he is left handed, and of course would sell a YON of tickets.

Something to think about perhaps.