UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for asking. i'm convinced that he will be a wasted draft pick in any round earlier than 5.

Maybe. Maybe not. But I think I would trust Buddy Nix's judgement a bit more than yours. After all, he has studied the guy and actually spoken to him and looked him in the eye. If Nix takes Tebow at 9, I will be thrilled.

In 3 yrs we'll be able to tell if it was a bad move or not.

What none of us know is what other teams think of him and where they would draft him.

For instance, If you knew for a fact that Jax was going to take him at 10, would you still be against the Bills picking him at 9?

For instance, If you knew for a fact that Jax was going to take him at 10, would you still be against the Bills picking him at 9?

Absolutely, I believe he will fail as a QB in the nfl.

In 3 yrs we'll be able to tell if it was a bad move or not.

We've been through several 3 year plans since the bills last made the playoffs.

What's the one constant? Mediocre QBs. If the Bills choose Tebow at 9 or 41 that trend will continue.

Back in 2004 little Timmy Tebow spilled some ketchup on Curt Schilling's sock, the rest is history.

When Kirk Gibson hit the famous homerun off Dennis Eckersley, 1-year-old Tim Tebow was on deck.

Tebow invented Sabermetrics! :flirt:

Tebow invented Sabermetrics! :flirt:

If timtebow had decided to persue a career in baseball there would be no small market problem. timtebow would move from team to team every season until every city enjoyed a World Series win.

nobody can timtebow like timtebow!

chicks dig the timtebow!

steroids?timtebow don need no stinkin steroids

timtebow could cure jorge posada's ugliness

you wouldn't need instant replay with timtebow

errors would become a thing of the past with timtebow

If timtebow had decided to persue a career in baseball there would be no small market problem. timtebow would move from team to team every season until every city enjoyed a World Series win.

chicks dig the timtebow!

I'm not judging men here, but Kevin Yukilis looks like he ran a 100 yard dash in an 80 yard gym. Salty Red Sox fans.

chicks dig the timtebow!

When Rickey Henderson broke Lou Brock's stolen base record, he made a mistake in his speech, he meant to say "Today Tim Tebow is the greatest of all time!"