Dwan Edwards signs w/ Bills

Kingfish

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good solid signings of both of these guys. Not flashy, Big Name guys. But both are clearly upgrades at positions of need for the Bills.

I think we could still use another LB, preferably OLB.

We definitely need a NT, LT and QB and some help at WR.

Do you think there is any chance we could try to move someone like Stroud if he doesn't fit at NT. He has some value to a team running a 4-3. I like him as a player, but if he doesn't fit the scheme, maybe it makes more sense to trade him rather that to try to force them into a spot he is not suited for. I know some have said he would make a good DE in a 3-4.

Nix I was wrong about you. I thought you should have acted faster to get more solid low profile free agents in town. BUT you manged to get solid value in free agency as well as get more proven 3-4 talent into the front 7. I like both of these guys they add depth and both can contribute to the new D.

I would like Nix to add a WR to the roster like Coles and a D-Lineman who can play in a 3-4. Either get a vet NT or a DE who has played well in a 3-4. I think adding some talent to the O and another piece on the D-Line should be the goal for the rest of free agency while the draft becomes the focus of the rest of the offseason.

Also what is going on with the QB situation is Edwards the guy, is Fitz the guy, is Brohm the guy, do we seek a vet in free agency, or are we going to draft a guy? The FO won't tip their hand but its such a pressing issue that there is no read on.

Also another target for the Bills should be Akin Aydole formerly of the Fins he has 3-4 experience in both Miami and Dallas and can play MLB and OLB would continue to add depth to the linebacking core much like the Davis signing did. Also the guy is only 30/31.

Good solid signings of both of these guys. Not flashy, Big Name guys. But both are clearly upgrades at positions of need for the Bills.

I think we could still use another LB, preferably OLB.

We definitely need a NT, LT and QB and some help at WR.

Do you think there is any chance we could try to move someone like Stroud if he doesn't fit at NT. He has some value to a team running a 4-3. I like him as a player, but if he doesn't fit the scheme, maybe it makes more sense to trade him rather that to try to force them into a spot he is not suited for. I know some have said he would make a good DE in a 3-4.

stroud is going to be playing DE in our 3/4!

stroud is going to be playing DE in our 3/4!

I get that. My point is that nobody knows if he will be any good at it. Does it make more sense to trade him to a team who can use him at the position he excels at (4-3 DT) and get a guy to play the DE in the 3-4 who is a legit 3-4 DE?