Dwan Edwards Visiting Today

He finished strong for the Ravens, taking down Brady for a sack and forced fumble in the playoffs. I live pretty close to Baltimore, and the Ravens fans really like this guy. He's only 28. They seem to think he is fully back from his spine fusion and has become a complete lineman. I think he is worth taking a chance on.

dont be a picky bills fan. we need help in a lot of areas. edwards is one of the top ten free agents, according to the link buffalobills.com posted, and would be an upgrade in our new defense.

SIGN HIM, and davis, pleaseee

played the 3-4 in BMore. We need 3-4 players. Nothing wrong with checking him out with the best Doctors .

Say goodbye to Mr. Bust McCargo if they do sign him.

I think McCargo is going to be getting reps at the DE spot in the 3-4 and he stays on the roster atleast through next season.

played the 3-4 in BMore. We need 3-4 players. Nothing wrong with checking him out with the best Doctors .

Say goodbye to Mr. Bust McCargo if they do sign him.

Hey, I forgot about McCargo. Could he play 3-4 end??

Dwan has been one of the more sought after free agents so far...been on a few visits already.

Pay the Buffalo premium and lets keep him here.

With him being an attractive FA and already meeting with two teams without getting a contract, I'll bet he's looking for a premium contract from anyone. That being said, I've liked the idea of this guy on our team ever since we announced the switch to the 3-4. He'd be good in a rotation with Stroud and Johnson at DE (I'd assume he would be the 1st and 2nd down starter). It would go a long way towards tightening up the run D, that's for sure.