LT to sign with Jets.

Does anyone know why the Jets, and Chicago before, released Jones? He has been great ever since getting out of Arizona. Is he a head case? A drunk? I just can't figure why the Jets would get rid of him even with the emergence of Greene. He carried that team last year.

I know it's the popular thing around here to always dismiss other teams' signing as unimportant, but the fact remains that the dolphins and jets have both made moves to improve their teams...while we do nothing whatsoever. We haven't even added depth, really.

I think LT will have a really good year this year as a complimentary back to green..and behind that O-line, he'll be dangerous being that he has a huge chip on his shoulder as well.

Bad news in my honest opinion. I believe Jones was great because of the Oline...or at least that was my impression. In a straight up battle with LT and Jones (everything else being equal), I'd take LT.

Without the pass-happy SD offense taking chance away from LT and a 2nd year QB, I see big things for LT...

I HOPE I'm wrong.

I give the Bills about a 10% chance of beating the Jets this year.

We spent all our money hiring coaches and new front office this year. Thats why we don't have money for free agents.

Next year we will have money to spend on free agency , if we dont need a new coaching staff again

He'll be back... the LT hardly makes or breaks the Vikings... besides, more attention for Brett....

What I heard on the radio was that LT's decision would hinge on whether Favre was returning to the Vikes.