Okung

Suh

Bulaga

Clausen

McCoy

Bradford

McClain

Iupati/Dan Williams - tie

In that order (I realize most of those guys will be gone but I listed my top 9 in order which means at least one will be there at 9)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not trying to contend your point here, but i am curious. Do you have a specific concern with Dan Williams or are you opposed for a general reason. I ask b/c I'd not heard anything negative about him.

I'll be annoyed if they pick any DB WR RB. I want to see the best availble of NT, OL and QB I don't think there are any worth a #9 pick for this team.

I saw him play this year and wasn't really THAT impressed. I've watched a few of his highlight reels and just don't think he's anything special. Decent football player, but DEFINITELY not worth the 9th pick. I'd much rather trade down. If we traded down, got a 2nd round pick, THEN drafted him, I wouldn't be upset. Just not at 9.

For those that are gonna flip out of we draft a DB at #9.. Does that go for Eric Berry as well? Getting a guy at 9, that is rated as a top 5 talent would be a bit of coup. (I realize everyone's concerns, considering our draft history and depth in the secondary.)

I for one, want the best guy available that weighs at least 275, with the only exception being McClain.

Anyone other than:

Okung

Suh

Bulaga

Clausen

McCoy

Bradford

McClain

Iupati/Dan Williams - tie

In that order (I realize most of those guys will be gone but I listed my top 9 in order which means at least one will be there at 9)

I like the list for the most part as far as priority. Iupati and Williams would be fine if we traded down then drafted them.

For those that are gonna flip out of we draft a DB at #9.. Does that go for Eric Berry as well? Getting a guy at 9, that is rated as a top 5 talent would be a bit of coup. (I realize everyone's concerns, considering our draft history and depth in the secondary.)

I for one, want the best guy available that weighs at least 275, with the only exception being McClain.

I wouldn't be happy, but i do think he is the 2nd best player in the draft and a real difference maker. Hard to pass up the 2nd best player if he's there at 9. preferably trade down. The 49ers could REALLY use a player like him. Trade the 9 and our 2nd round for their 2 1st rounders maybe?

I know everyone has that guy they hope and pray falls to us at #9: Clausen, Okung, McClain, etc..

But, who's that guy that you'll just absolutely LOSE IT, if the Bills draft with our first pick? Someone who may actually go in the top 15 or so.. Mine is Dez Bryant. Would having a big, strong, physical WR be nice to have? Sure. but, not with your 1st rounder when you are starting full-on rebuilding mode.

Some of the guys from the past few drafts, I was praying the guys at One Bills Drive were going to pass up..

2009 - Maybin (wanted Orakpo)

2008 - Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly or Devin Thomas (wanted Sedrick Ellis)

2007 - Lynch (wanted Okoye or Patrick Willis)

So have at it, fellas.. Who's the guy that'll make ya throw your universal remote through your TV?

Willis was not on the board when the Bills picked Lynch.

I know everyone has that guy they hope and pray falls to us at #9: Clausen, Okung, McClain, etc..

But, who's that guy that you'll just absolutely LOSE IT, if the Bills draft with our first pick? Someone who may actually go in the top 15 or so.. Mine is Dez Bryant. Would having a big, strong, physical WR be nice to have? Sure. but, not with your 1st rounder when you are starting full-on rebuilding mode.

Some of the guys from the past few drafts, I was praying the guys at One Bills Drive were going to pass up..

So have at it, fellas.. Who's the guy that'll make ya throw your universal remote through your TV?

Trent Williams

[/quote

Any DB or Tebow

I'm cool with Tebow in rd 3 on though

Anybody but:

Another d-back or wide reciever.

I wanted to say Tebow, but there's something about that

guy that you can't deny - he's a winner.

Really hate that comment. Winning at a big time college program does not mean much when it comes to being a QB in the NFL. He has some serious issues among most scouts.

Willis was not on the board when the Bills picked Lynch.

Neither was Okoye. I guess he meant he was just hoping Willis and Okoye fell to Buffalo and was selected. Those were the two guys I wanted as well. I didn't think any running back besides AP was worth drafting high.

Back on topic, the guy I don't want would be Tebow (anywhere before round four).

A cornerback with our #9 pick. If Buluga falls to us, and I am guessing he will, I think you draft him there. It would be nice to get McClain, but we have to get a left tackle.

anyone other than a QB or LT. Anything else at 9 would be drafting stupidly like Donahoe and Levy

actually any QB. no QB is worth it at 9th. Not clumsy clausen or broken shoulder bradford... it's its NOT a OL, DL or LB I will be pissed...

and agreed about us not getting orakpo last year. I screamed a nice solid UGH NOOOO from the 2nd balcony at Radio City music hall... just wnated the cameras to know.

If they take a defensive back in round 1, I am going to ask myself some questions in terms of how much attention I will pay to this team.

This is not one of those dumb "I'm done" posts; I will be a Bills Fan until I'm dead. But, I will almost certainly take a step back in terms of interest and emotional investment.