Delhomme

One bad season and he is done. They said the same about Warner.

I couldn't agree more. He had one bad year and everyone hates him. Just one bad year! And his teammates are speaking the truth. He had one bad half-year, according to Deangelo Williams.

Actually, Delhomme is two years post surgery. He returned to lead the team to a 12-4 record after he hurt his elbow in Atlanta. And when he hurt his elbow, he had 9 TD passes in the first three games that year.

I think the biggest problem is Delhomme lost his self confidence and he lost his accuracy and in Cleveland he'll probably regain his form for a couple of years and give Cleveland a chance to compete for the playoffs.

They'll probably draft a QB and let Delhomme run the team until the new guy is ready.

another one bites the dust...

And he got STUPID money for it. 7 mil this year? Totally not worth it, so I'm glad the Bills didn't sign him. Delhomme would have been a good stopgap, but not for that money.

i believe someone said earlier last yr was the first year delhomme threw more int's than td's

Has trent/fitz ever had more td's than int's?

if they did, it was BARELY, neither have had a good yr as a QB

HELLO, delhomme is a much better quarterback than anybody on the roster. Playoff appearances, playoff wins, good seasons under his belt, and still young enough to do the job.

I mean, mike holmgren knows a qb i think

Not going after him makes me think our coaches QB of choice is in the draft