Delhomme

last season was a disaster, but I am not 100% convinced he is washed up.

That being said I'm totally cool Buddy didn't chase him. Better QBs on the market, IMO.

exciting time to be a Cleveland fan, no? They aren't f-ing around at all this offseason.

I am convinced he is 100% washed up. The guy flat sucks ass. He is done in this league.

He may match last year's INT totals in one game if Delhomme starts.

Someone asked Mark Gaughan about Delhomme when the Panthers first released him. MG's reply: "Jairus Byrd should have sent him a souvenir from the Pro Bowl..."

AFCE plays AFCN :P

Hah. You're right. Based on '07, that game (and Pittsburgh) should be here, too. Be interesting to see who's playing QB for BOTH those teams by then ...

another one bites the dust...

Darn it...

All the great quarterbacks are being swept away...

What a great quarterback he has been of late...

Now that Delhomme is gone.... Vick, Thigben, Garcia, Bulger, Quinn, Troy Smith (and the others suggested)--hopefully the Bill are wise enough to sign one of these winners....

Hope the Bills management only checks this board to determine what NOT to ever do. Can you say 1-15? I hope that the people that suggest these bums are only kidding--is that true?--tongue in cheek?

WHY WOULD PEOPLE SUGGEST WE GO AFTER QUARTERBACKS THAT LOOK MUCH WORSE THAN WHAT WE HAVE????

I am convinced he is 100% washed up. The guy flat sucks ass. He is done in this league.

Agreed...The guy is toast...If he ever returns to do anything in the NFL again I would be shocked...He's REALLY a mess...The Arizona Playoff Game rattled him beyond belief and he's never been the same... :P

If the guy gave a damn about the game instead of his ego he would retire.

if i was him, I sure as hell wouldn't retire. sure he took the panthers to the superbowl a few years ago, but in recent years had major surgery on his arm and has thrown more int's than td's... I'd want to leave the game with my legacy as a winner, which he probably won't do in cleveland...

i'm sorry, but that's just stupid. Last season was HORRIBLE, but every other season he's had an 80-112 QB rating. Last season was post surgery...if he doesn't produce this upcoming season he's done, but it's unfair to judge a good career based on a post-surgery year.

I'm telling you, if we had the 2002-2009 record carolina had we'd consider Delhomme the second coming of christ.

But yeah, jury is out if any gas is left in the tank

if i was him, I sure as hell wouldn't retire. sure he took the panthers to the superbowl a few years ago, but in recent years had major surgery on his arm and has thrown more int's than td's... I'd want to leave the game with my legacy as a winner, which he probably won't do in cleveland...

Last year is the only year he has thrown more Ints than TDs.