**Official NCAA Tournament Contest**

KD in CA

It's time once again for the annual Two Bills Drive To The Hoop contest. Sign up now and make your picks after the brackets are announced on Sunday night. Deadline for submissions is Thursday at noon (the Tuesday play-in game doesn't count).

Scoring:

Correct picks will be worth 1-2-4-8-12-16 per round. This year we will use a seeding formula to determine bonus points for picking upsets. If you correctly select a lower-seeded team, you will earn a bonus equal to the difference between the seeds. This should keep things interesting and keep a lot of people in the running.

link

Group ID#: 53843

Password: gobills

It's time once again for the annual Two Bills Drive To The Hoop contest. Sign up now and make your picks after the brackets are announced on Sunday night. Deadline for submissions is Thursday at noon (the Tuesday play-in game doesn't count).

Scoring:

Correct picks will be worth 1-2-4-8-12-16 per round. This year we will use a seeding formula to determine bonus points for picking upsets. If you correctly select a lower-seeded team, you will earn a bonus equal to the difference between the seeds. This should keep things interesting and keep a lot of people in the running.

link

Woo hoo . . time to defend the crown!

I'm in!

Scoring:

link

I don't doubt it after hitting both ODU and Murray St upsets. Nice job.

I got Murray State, but I changed my bracket from ODU to ND at the last second.....stupid ND. :rolleyes:

I didn't check, but did anyone have Ohio over G'town?

I have Sienna and Cornell as my upsets for tomorrow.

I got Murray State, but I changed my bracket from ODU to ND at the last second.....stupid ND. :worthy:

I didn't check, but did anyone have Ohio over G'town?

I have Sienna and Cornell as my upsets for tomorrow.

I had Murray State as well, and I did the same exact thing with Old Dominion. :flirt:

I also have Sienna and Cornell today, UTEP and San Diego State had to go and blow it for me.