Sabres vs. Stars

aussiew

the Stars suck. Not 1999 anymore. They haven't drafted real well and the talent level is pretty bleh. Modano is what, 60 years old now?

:doh:

Yeah...the bastards focused on the 1999 banner and were shocked that some in the Buffalo area consider the nongoal controversial.

the Stars suck. Not 1999 anymore. They haven't drafted real well and the talent level is pretty bleh. Modano is what, 60 years old now?

:doh:

No.....Modano is NOT 60...will be 40 in June. I DO agree the team could have more talent.

But the Dallas announcers who were at the game did say at the end...Thank you to friendly Buffalo.

Nice touch.

I agree it was a nice touch!!! Ralph Strangis and Daryl Reaugh are

well respected in the hockey world and are top ""class"" guys!! :doh:

But the Dallas announcers who were at the game did say at the end...Thank you to friendly Buffalo.

Nice touch.

I hate to say it, but I see my fare share of Stars games... their broadcast team, IMO, is one of the better in the leauge. With the Center Ice package, you get to see/hear them all over the course of the season, and they do a real good job. I still think the Sabres have the best, but I am not a huge Harry Neale fan... to me, he just kind of sounds generic, and, I wonder, sometimes, how well he really follows the Sabres... for someone who does color for 90% of their games, you would think he would have some insight on to the team... sometimes it sounds like he and RJ are watching different games....

And they got themselves some of the dullest uniforms in the world - yuck!

Bring back the mooterus!

I hate to say it, but I see my fare share of Stars games... their broadcast team, IMO, is one of the better in the leauge. With the Center Ice package, you get to see/hear them all over the course of the season, and they do a real good job. I still think the Sabres have the best, but I am not a huge Harry Neale fan... to me, he just kind of sounds generic, and, I wonder, sometimes, how well he really follows the Sabres... for someone who does color for 90% of their games, you would think he would have some insight on to the team... sometimes it sounds like he and RJ are watching different games....

I haven't had the time to watch a lot of every announce team in the league, but I think Reaugh may be the best color commentator on any team broadcast. Even though they're a horrible team, I could watch the random Dallas game on center ice because of what he brings to the broadcast.