Bills line up meeting with C.J. Spiller

bobcat

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a need position, but this kid is gonna be special. He has it all. Size, speed, and can catch. I'm sure the Bills are lining up an interview just in case Spiller falls to the 2nd round. He's too good to pass up there.

Spiller is going to be a damn good NFL player...but dear God, not for us. We have a lot of problems on this team but running back is not our top priority.

O-Line! O-Line! O-Line!

QB! QB! QB!

Red Endzones! Red Endzones! Red Endzones.

Sorry...spazzed out a bit for a second there.

Not a need position, but this kid is gonna be special. He has it all. Size, speed, and can catch. I'm sure the Bills are lining up an interview just in case Spiller falls to the 2nd round. He's too good to pass up there.

If they move Marshawn for a 3rd then I can see them taking CJ in the second.

Bulaga

CJ Spiller

Tebow (not advocating but it could happen)

Oline

If Lynch gets moved, I would love this guy. He is said to have incredible character and is a leader. I know first round RBs are not popular but this kid is special, IMO. If much of the draft is dedicated to the lines and the team takes a shot on this kid, I'd be happy. The difference between great RBs and average ones is greater than most will admit too. If Spiller is anything like Chris Johnson, we would benefit greatly.

Why not interview him? It sends out a smokescreen (how effective? probably not very) so a team who wants a LT won't be so quick to trade in front of us and Spiller may become a FA or available for trade down the road so it wouldn't be a bad idea to meet with him now.

If the 49ers want to move up to get him, perhaps Nix is considering trading down and picking up extra picks in the process?

I could see the Bills showing interest so they could potentially trade down. It has legs that if other teams are interested in moving up to the top 10 to get him we could package our pick for a later 1st and 2nd or 3rd.

If Nix was interested in this kid Im not sure if I would have any problems with it. I know its not an area of need. In fact if we kept Marshawn it is far from it. But this kid could be the next monster at RB. Im not sure I wouldnt be giddy if we got him.

And anyone that thinks this kid will fall to the 2nd round is smoking some really powerful stuff. Where can I get some of that.

Why not interview him? It sends out a smokescreen (how effective? probably not very) so a team who wants a LT won't be so quick to trade in front of us and Spiller may become a FA or available for trade down the road so it wouldn't be a bad idea to meet with him now.

Spiller is a special player,and the draft is deepat Tackle this year,,Chan likes to run the ball and spiller would be a weapon we dont have on this team..we are deep at HB as long as Lynch doesnt get suspended again.Maybe the tackle will come in the second round or a trade back up into the first round.Who really knows what the new coaches are planning?I think alot of people will be surprised.

If they move Marshawn for a 3rd then I can see them taking CJ in the second.

Bulaga

CJ Spiller

Tebow (not advocating but it could happen)

Oline

I'm not even close to being up to date on draft rankings, but isn't C.J. Spiller considered a top-half of the first-round talent? Could we get him in the second round?

Minnesota didn't need a RB when they drafted Peterson either. That turned out to be a pretty good pick for them. I say if he's the best player available when it comes time for the Bills pick they should take him and see what they can get for Lynch via trade.

I'm not even close to being up to date on draft rankings, but isn't C.J. Spiller considered a top-half of the first-round talent? Could we get him in the second round?

I wasn't either on the RB rankings because it's not (at least today) a "need."

It def looks like he's a first rounder though. So they'd have to trade down or get back into the first round to pick him up.

Of course they need to move lynch first.

I live 20 minutes from Clemson and have watched Spiller light it up this past year.

He is a talented back. He reminds me of New Orleans' Bush. Very Fast and excellent

catching the ball. Probably the best kick returner I've seen other than the Cribb guy from

Cleveland. I would love to have Freddy and Spiller together. I'm sure Chan got to watch a lot

of Spiller this past year, living in the general viewing area (North Ga). Off the field, he is a class

act. If we draft him, say goodbye to Lynch.

As much as I want a LT i would not be upset if the Bills took Spiller at 9. He is going to be a special player and the Bills havent had someone like him on offense in a long time.

there is no way Spiller lasts to the second round so everyone can stop that nonsense