individual workout for tebow

playman

noodle arm part 2

Tebow?

I'm not a Tebow fan by any means but Tebow has never been accused of having a "noodle arm". In fact, one of the few positives about him is that he does have an arm for all of the NFL throws.

PLENTY of other things to rag on Tebow about though.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tebow can fix his throwing motion -- would you want the Bills dt draft him?

Not unless your hypothetical includes a time machine that can go back two years and lets me watch him play QB with his fixed throwing motion against live competition.

It would also help if you can hypothetical him to another team that runs a pro style offense where he's not running 50% of the time. And maybe one that doesn't beat half their opponents by 40 points so we can evaluate what he can do under pressure with a game on the line.

Also, feel free to hypothetical Lucy Pinder into my bed -- she must be awfully frustrated dating Tebow. :wallbash:

What's wrong with bringing the guy in to take a private look at him? Views on him seem to be very polarizing: from he is a born winner that will make any team better to he will never play QB in the NFL. I suspect that this same sort of debate is going on within the Bills' ranks. Having Tebow come in and be highly scrutinized by the decision-makers should serve to provide a final evaluation on this kid.

Desire. Determination. Drive. But probably his most powerful of all attributes.....WILLPOWER.

http://ready2beat.com/entertainment/tim-te...rlfriend-photos

This man could have had 1000's of women. 75 a night if he chose to do so. Guys would be willing to let him get with their girlfriends. He has such a strong commitment to his religion that he's not tapping these gorgeous hunnies. I would push Ralph Wilson down a flight of stairs just to see his girlfriend naked in person. And don't anybody make some lame comment like "oh well maybe he doesnt like women." Im sure he disires them but is so COMMITED to his faith that he has never taken his luscious babe for a romp. NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!! His grit and determination and willpower are something you can't take a test for.....but if you could, his results would go thru the roof!!!!! Timmy will be one hell of a player in the NFL, and I hope he is on our team! (just not in the first 2 rounds)

I'm not a fan of Tebow as an NFL prospect (other than as a goal-line QB), but this post was awesome. You make a very good point, imo.

I cant see why everyone hates him so much. If he can fix his throwing motion from his Jan bowl game to his March pro day (I am speaking hypothetically), then think of how good he will be in 3 years. The dude is too good to fail. He has every single thing going to for - everything you cannot teach. throwing motions you can teach.

And to the thought that he cannot make a read. Floridas system is very complicated and advanced. The step from that sytem to a pro one is not as great as one might think - evidenced by Percy Harvins and Louis Murphys productive rookie seasons. Now dont get me started on the reads he had to make running the ball.

I agree. How many Tebow naysayers on this message board have actually watched any film? I'm guessing not too many. Tebow's problems are all mechanics, and they can all be fixed. Saying that Tebow can't read defenses is inaccurate as well. He did what he was asked to in Florida's system, and did it well. The guy is SMART. He will know the playbook, and his read progressions, better than any other player.

I trust the expertise of Nix and Whaley a lot more than I trust the 'expertise' of anyone on this message board! Whatever decision they make will be the right one.

i haven't been sure about tebow... but there was a clip on ESPN around combine time with a clip of him working on his throwing motion... it looked a million times better.

I just dug up this clip, not as good as the one they had, but still pretty good

I think if we can get him in the 2nd, go for it. we definitely should NOT trade down for him, as i'm sure he'll still be there in the 2nd. and we do have edwards, who apparently has one of the fastest releases in the league... maybe he could help tebow a little.

if we went into the season with tebow, brohm, and fitz on the roster i would be fine as long as one of the first 2 were starting