SO effing bored...

I am so bored at work right now... I have maybe 5 minutes of work to do in an 8 hour day. I am sat here now dropping off to sleep there is so little to do.

The project I am working on is coming to an end - and my part in the project is as good as finished (I could make myself busy, but the challenge is gone for me). I probably have to wait til March to get a new job...

So right now I am bored bored bored.

BORED...

Who's got some good stuff to help me to 5pm?

I am so bored at work right now... I have maybe 5 minutes of work to do in an 8 hour day. I am sat here now dropping off to sleep there is so little to do.

The project I am working on is coming to an end - and my part in the project is as good as finished (I could make myself busy, but the challenge is gone for me). I probably have to wait til March to get a new job...

So right now I am bored bored bored.

BORED...

Who's got some good stuff to help me to 5pm?

133714[/snapback]

I feel for you. Nothing worse than having nothing to do at work and watching the clock waiting for the day to end. Here's what you do. Go get a copy of Rome: Total War and install it on your work pc. Then, pass the time figuring out a way to conquer ancient europe. Pretty good time killer there for you.

I'm alone at work today. The customer service department is open, which is the only dept fully operational. They have about 40 people over there. Over on this side, EVERYONE took the day off. But, since I'm the low guy on the totum (sp?) pole, I'm here.... fun times :lol:

I'm alone at work today. The customer service department is open, which is the only dept fully operational. They have about 40 people over there. Over on this side, EVERYONE took the day off. But, since I'm the low guy on the totum (sp?) pole, I'm here....  fun times :lol:

133768[/snapback]

GT's

Plenty of people here - but nowt for me to do... Man alive It's a crappy life right now.

I too am at work and am bored...Thank goodness for a T1 line and access to TSW...Whew..That beer will have to wait until 5:00 PM :lol:

The parking lot is empty like a Sat or Sunday as 1/3 of the workers are in the woods trying to shoot Bambi...Hey,,, it's WV,,hunting is kinda big...