Press Conference?

nice way to say he is signing with Houston

Not necessarily. Must be Buffalo's initial offer (assuming they made one) wasn't enough to cancel his other visit(s), so he's doing the smart thing, exploring his options. Maybe he does sign with Houston, maybe not.

Tell you what, though -- if it was my decision and the money was similar, I'd have to pick the Texans, who are far closer to being a playoff team.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

pathetic, just pathetic - there's nothing like a name calling tough guy on the internet

i would continue this amusing chat - but i never engage in a battle of the wits with people that show they have little to no ammo.

i really do feel sorry for you - honestly

Oh really? And just how did you come to the assumption that I have "no ammo" in a "battle of the wits"?

if he left without a contract, the two sides most likely didn't agree on a deal and he's not coming here

Amazing they wasted the whole day talking to a marginal backup that they couldn't even sign. Gives the fans great hope for the off-season.

:wallbash: :wallbash:

Smith will sign a contract the moment he gets off the plane in Houston. Buffalo was a "courtesy" stop. :lol:

pulled a "shanny"?

hope not, and that he just wants to hear from Houston. He's the perfect FA addition to our line. Start or back up 3 positions, plus maybe tackle.

hope we land him.

Not necessarily. Must be Buffalo's initial offer (assuming they made one) wasn't enough to cancel his other visit(s), so he's doing the smart thing, exploring his options. Maybe he does sign with Houston, maybe not.

Tell you what, though -- if it was my decision and the money was similar, I'd have to pick the Texans, who are far closer to being a playoff team.

And that's ignoring the fact that he is from Texas.

Oh really? And just how did you come to the assumption that I have "no ammo" in a "battle of the wits"?

Perhaps, your track record on this board? Many remember the meltdown. Like it or not, you have to play it cleaner than anyone else.

Might do everyone good at this time of year to add a dose of humbleness to our posts... in the Mid-Westerner "Don't think you're important because you're not" mindset. Nothing you write is going to change the Bills' FO plan. Grown-ups accept that.

i'm going out on a limb here but . . . i'm guessing that you are a glass half empty kind of guy

oh and for the record - i'm embarrassed to have you as a so-called fan of my buffalo bills

Oh yeah, he was being real complimentary. :lol:

Because the only way you know to make a point is by belittling people.

I disagree with that statement. I only attack when I'm being attacked. Check out my posts. What your really doing is slandering me. Let's see you prove that remark you made about me.

Perhaps, your track record on this board? Many remember the meltdown. Like it or not, you have to play it cleaner than anyone else.

Might do everyone good at this time of year to add a dose of humbleness to our posts... in the Mid-Westerner "Don't think you're important because you're not" mindset. Nothing you write is going to change the Bills' FO plan. Grown-ups accept that.

The meltdown happened over 4 years ago. Why should I have to play it cleaner around here than anyone else? I paid my dues (3 year suspension).

The easiest way to get attacked on this board is to be a realist and I always keep it real. I can't and wont apologize for it.

Amazing they wasted the whole day talking to a marginal backup that they couldn't even sign. Gives the fans great hope for the off-season.

:lol::thumbdown:

And I inadvertently wasted 5 seconds reading this post. There goes my hope for TSW...

you mean "come to the conclusion" genius.

doesnt feel good, does it?

pffft....punctuations for losers

go bills

LOL. I know. I was only messing with you. I hate it when people judge a post on grammar and punctuation rather than the content and point of the post.