Press Conference?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think he's signed yet, but I hope he does. He's an excellent backup Guard who can actually also play Center and Tackle. That type of versatility is something every team should have. The Bills would be wise to bring him in, hopefully bring in a guy like Adam Terry too.

You sound convincing, but not to me...yeah it's great to have depth...but depth to what? We really need to get some quality starters before we can back up lousy players. We have so many holes that I am hoping that this isn't going to be it!

I know how we like to pick up just two or three free agents and that's it. I can't even say I have ever heard of this guy? Have u...

You sound convincing, but not to me...yeah it's great to have depth...but depth to what? We really need to get some quality starters before we can back up lousy players. We have so many holes that I am hoping that this isn't going to be it!

I know how we like to pick up just two or three free agents and that's it. I can't even say I have ever heard of this guy? Have u...

Well, one is going to assume he is going to be depth for tackles we draft. I don't think there were any really qualifying Tackles in FA that we could really go after.

And with the injuries we get, depth is more important than usual.

What a joke we've become. Holding press conferences and sending out text messages for the likes of a Wade Smith! I'm embarrassed!!! :wallbash::wallbash:

i'm going out on a limb here but . . . i'm guessing that you are a glass half empty kind of guy

oh and for the record - i'm embarrassed to have you as a so-called fan of my buffalo bills

Smith will sign a contract the moment he gets off the plane in Houston. Buffalo was a "courtesy" stop. :wallbash:

"Mr. Nix, can you please make me an offer?" "My flight to Houston leaves in 2 hours, and my agent needs something to get the negotiations going."

Hey idiots (some of you), I just went on a Chiefs board and everybody is saying that Wade Smith is a hell of a versatile lienman and may have been their best lineman last year and they're all more pissed than we are that the Chiefs are not making an attempt to re-sign him. Just because you've never heard of a guy- do a little research before you come on here whining...

i'm going out on a limb here but . . . i'm guessing that you are a glass half empty kind of guy

oh and for the record - i'm embarrassed to have you as a so-called fan of my buffalo bills

You're joking, right?? Glass half empty is optimistic when it comes to these clowns. You "glass half full" idiots make me laugh. What is there to be optimistic about? Do you know football? Because if you do, the Super Bowl should've shown you how far the Bills have to go just to make it to the playoffs, much less the SB.

I'll be a "glass half full" guy when we finally make the playoffs after TEN LONG YEARS!!! Until then, I'll just be a realist and use my football IQ to truly gage the state of the Bills and not no stupid ass rose colored glasses that forces me to look like a buffoon.

Do you share your optimistic views of the Bills to anyone other than a Bills fan? Because if you do, they probably think your either high or just the dumbest motherf'er that ever walked the planet. I'm embarrassed that your a kool aid drinking, disillusioned, half-witted Bills fan.

What's the deal, no press conference is carried at noon? The bills site does not have it. Gr does not have it. It's half past the donkeys a$$ and quarter to his ba!!$

i agree - and very funny - actually made me laugh - haven't heard that one in a while

You're joking, right?? Glass half empty is optimistic when it comes to these clowns. You "glass half full" idiots make me laugh. What is there to be optimistic about? Do you know football? Because if you do, the Super Bowl should've shown you how far the Bills have to go just to make it to the playoffs, much less the SB.

I'll be a "glass half full" guy when we finally make the playoffs after TEN LONG YEARS!!! Until then, I'll just be a realist and use my football IQ to truly gage the state of the Bills and not no stupid ass rose colored glasses that forces me to look like a buffoon.

Do you share your optimistic views of the Bills to anyone other than a Bills fan? Because if you do, they probably think your either high or just the dumbest motherf'er that ever walked the planet. I'm embarrassed that your a kool aid drinking, disillusioned, half-witted Bills fan.

pathetic, just pathetic - there's nothing like a name calling tough guy on the internet

i would continue this amusing chat - but i never engage in a battle of the wits with people that show they have little to no ammo.

i really do feel sorry for you - honestly

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/03/06/s...-address-media/

Free agent visitor Wade Smith was to address the media at noon Saturday, but meetings with the coaching staff and front office ran long.

Smith ran out of time before he had to catch a flight to Houston so he did not comment to us or reporters.

So. Didn't sign on the spot, which makes the "word out of Houston" wrong.