NFL Network

His 3 yr career average is 4.0 yrds a carry how is that dick per carry.

Fair enough, he doesn't suck, but he isn't great by any means. That's about the league average, and Fred Jackson has averaged 4.5 over that same span, and w/o the baggage.

Plus Lynch is one wrong move away from a long suspension. I just don't think we're giving up that much, especially if we can get something in return.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the Bills are supposedly "in play" for Chester Taylor, RB, Minnesota Vikings. If so, I'd deem this a real good move from the front office. He is starting potential the minute he signs with the Bills, IMO.

I said this in my Off-Season plan a couple months ago...and people RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED me apart...

I think he is a quality backup...I would not want him as my starter.

However, he is in play for the Bears, visiting them tomorrow. They need help and he fits in there...gets to face the Vikings...

I like Lynch as a player...I really think he is going to be a great player in the NFL - whether it is with the Bills or some other team. I love the way he runs with 3 and 4 tacklers hanging all over him.

Lynch is a tough kid and he runs as hard as anyone I've ever seen. However, the reason he always has 3 or 4 tacklers hanging off him is he seems to lack the vision required to be an NFL running back. That's what truly separates Jackson from him.

Ah Chicago.

The NFC version of us.

Close I think. Their personnel seem to be a mess. There are way too many needs (OL, WR, RB, DE) and dont have the first two picks this year. They are not deep in any position to make a meaningful trade. If they sink insane money for a Peppers, they will be woefully short of money to shore up the other aspects of the team. Their pursuit of Peppers and the cost that is likely to bear will really hurt them.

One side note is that if they indeed get Peppers, Mike Brown may become expendable (read: trade bait)

I agree. Lynch is a beast. Give him something to run behind.
:thumbsup:

Lynch is a freight train and needs a hole of some sort, Jackson is a jaguar and just needs a crease, both are better then Taylor.

Taylor is a 3rd down player, kinda stupid to sign him when the Bills already have a younger version.

DOnt say things that make sense on this board....

Thank you! common sense has no place on this board...look at this thread. Seriously?? we're talking about adding a 31 yr old back up RB when we've got two starting caliber RBs on the roster...and some people LIKE this move?

and Steve Wyche is the biggest idiot NFLN has (and that's saying something)...he couldn't point out Buffalo on a map

Why, with all of our needs, would be be targeting a RB when we have two capable starters on the roster. Say what you want about Lynch but he has proven he can start and is still young. Jackson may have been our offensive MVP and certainly has something left in the tank.

Agreed.