Penguins' Fans

That was cool...Miller gets more applause than Crosby!

Damn, I wish we would have won that game tonight...Sabres need to get that winning feeling going again.

btw- there is an NHL Center Ice free preview this week, on Time Warner, and Direct TV...not sure about any other outlets!

That was cool...Miller gets more applause than Crosby!

Damn, I wish we would have won that game tonight...Sabres need to get that winning feeling going again.

btw- there is an NHL Center Ice free preview this week, on Time Warner, and Direct TV...not sure about any other outlets!

Yeah, they looked alot like they did before the O-Break, lethargic with a dash of aggressiveness.. Trade deadline is 3:00 p.m. today. We need help if this promising season is going to have a nice finish.

Thanks again for the tip, BT/FKA! It seemed like every team was on last night. It was kinda like a Riviera Paradise <_<

That was great. I expected Miller to get some love, but I have to admit that reception coming from Pens fans surprised me.

And then the Sabres came out and played without a pulse...again. Almost every year we hope for Darcy to infuse this team with some legitimate help on deadline day and nothing of substance happens. The usual suspects will be the buyers today. You know who they are, the teams that win cups.

Very nice...good job by the Penquins fans.

Yeah...another stellar effort. And of course we're going to be disappointed at the end of the day. The way the team is playing over the last 20 games, they'll be lucky not to fall out of the playoffs completely.

Yeah...another stellar effort. And of course we're going to be disappointed at the end of the day. The way the team is playing over the last 20 games, they'll be lucky not to fall out of the playoffs completely.

Don't say that.... <_<

Watched that last night, very cool by the Penguins fans. Thought it was odd, even though Crosby is a Penguin, that they showed Canada's game winning goal. Some of the crowd booing, some were like wooo that's our player,. but Canada still sucks. The ovation for Miller was much louder along with the USA chants. I have believe the Pens brass is re-thinking that decision...

I wouldn't get too doom and gloom. What really matters is how they are playing when the playoffs start. Regular season doesn't matter that much. As a Shark guy I'm all too familiar with this concept :lol:

I will preface this by saying I'm a Pens fan--but who the heck was that Sabre who got absolutely pummeled in that fight with Mike Rupp last night? Rupp basically landed 8 straight shots to that guy's head; it was so vicious, that it was funny.

edit: found it on youtube

Gaustad, and he's out at lest a week with an "upper-body injury." Watch the replay -- you can see he messed up his hand/wrist early in the fight. That makes it less amusing for me, and I'm not even a Sabres fan.

I wouldn't get too doom and gloom. What really matters is how they are playing when the playoffs start. Regular season doesn't matter that much. As a Shark guy I'm all too familiar with this concept <_<

Except, for Sabres fans, it is worse as of late...we have traded the Sharks great regular season/not so much in the playoffs, for a nice stretch in the regular season, only to finish 9th or 10th in our division...see Oct-Dec 2009 Sabres vs January-(now)March 2010 Sabres, and you will know what I (and duey) mean... maybe Raffi can bring something to this squad... :thumbsup:

Gaustad, and he's out at lest a week with an "upper-body injury." Watch the replay -- you can see he messed up his hand/wrist early in the fight. That makes it less amusing for me, and I'm not even a Sabres fan.

Fair point, though Rupp landed about 5 punches to his face before Gaustad seemed to hurt his hand.